We’re introducing Jupiter Labs! This initiative will allow community folks to be a part of early feature testing, design reviews, new flows, and much more!
To become a part, please register here
What happens then?
- Once you register, we’ll add you to the community Jupiter labs group.
- We will inform you about what needs to be done, what to test, what to look out for, etc.
- You will provide feedback, find bugs if any and share your honest opinion!
- The group list will be updated every 7 days and we need as many volunteers as possible.
- (Very important) You need to be a part of the community so that we can let you know when the lab tests are ready. This will also allow you to communicate here.
This is your chance to build your own bank. Your feedback matters. We hear you