We’re introducing Jupiter Labs! This initiative will allow community folks to be a part of early feature testing, design reviews, new flows, and much more!
What happens then?
- Once you register, we’ll add you to the community Jupiter labs group.
- We will inform you about what needs to be done, what to test, what to look out for, etc.
- You will provide feedback, find bugs if any and share your honest opinion!
- The group list will be updated every 14 days and we need as many volunteers as possible.
- (Very important) You need to be a part of the community so that we can let you know when the lab tests are ready. This will also allow you to communicate here.
Changes to Jupiter labs (Feb 1st, 2023 update)
We’ve made few changes to the format of conducting lab tests on the Community.
- Testers will have to review the feature in the comments of the lab test thread in a certain manner.
- A certain no. of reviews will be picked for best reviews and testers get rewarded with Jewels.
- Every lab test going forward will have this format, Starting from Feb 1st, 2023.
Here are some of our live lab tests - Jupiter labs 🧪 - Jupiter Community
This is your chance to build your own bank. Your feedback matters. We hear you