Blocked Debit Card

I haven’t got my refund yet

I have the same problem please help us

Hello Biswajit!

That shouldn’t have happened. I have connected with you via DM to address this further.

Hi,

My physical debit card is showing as blocked and asking me to reapply by paying 199+GST. I already paid and got a physical debit card. Now why these guys are asking me to reapply for a new card. Anyone please make me understand.

Hi Basanta,

That shouldn’t have happened. We shall connect with you via DM to address this further.

Thank you!

1 Like

The refund/reversal in the form of Jewels should be happening immediately since it is a intra-platform mode of payment.

Wednesday passed and still didn’t receive with CX saying they are working on it and hope to get it next Wednesday. What does one need to “work on” in this case😄?

Wednesday clearing system (with hopes of clearing next Wednesday) looks like Babu-culture in a neobank.

1 Like

Hello Debosmit!

We never intended to disappoint our users and this is not the experience we wished for you to have. I’m connecting with you via DM to address this further.

2 Likes

I Dm you, please look at the matter on serious note…

This is act of breach of promise l. Jupiter breaches this promise and fails to deliver to me any cash or J compensation within timeframe.

This is break of Trust, and wastage of time,
being a early customer and very active member of Jupiter community, I really disappointed with this move…

Hello Biswajit!

We have connected with you via DM to address this further. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that this is being looked into.

3 Likes

Mam, I am facing the similar issue of card being blocked…kindly help.i need debit card…my older card got deactivated automatically. I am ordering an new one ,I hope I get the refund.

1 Like

Mera debitcard b automatically blocked hua yi unlogo ka drama hai card khud bank Wale block kiye ab public ko bewakoof samjhte hai ki woh firse rs199 de mujy barosa nahi raha ab Jupiter per

1 Like

Even I am also facing this issue right now. And don’t know what to do. I haven’t blocked my card and now it is showing it has been blocked and to purchase a new one. Why this happened and what should I do to get my card back?

1 Like

Hey @Irshad_Ahmad_Bhat @Keerthana_V_R :wave:t4:

Please go through this post here for the next steps - Blocked Debit Card - #9 by Shawnpinto

This also explains why this had happened.

2 Likes

spits coffee

sighs in relief

This is why I adore Jupiter.

1 Like

Hi, i too found my card blocked on itself today.
I activated a new virtual card. But physical card needs to pay 235rs again. Really its dissappointing. My old card had validity till 2027 but its blocked in 2023 itself. Till now i have recommended 20 to 30 friends about jupiter all are facing same issue. So, i regret for recommending.

1 Like

Need not worry. As I had mentioned in my earlier posts, cards were blocked due to inactivity for long period of time . But in such cases, you don’t need to pay for issuance of new card. You will get refund of new card fees. Just drop a chat message to CS team

1 Like

You are burning lots of money right? Courier charges + Card printing ooho.

1 Like

They are still saving a ton of cash compared to traditional brick n mortar banks. A goodwill gesture goes a long way, and m glad Jupiter is on top of that.

2 Likes

Lets not be over-confidence!.. my friend. You know what happened to slice. RBI is laughing in corner :joy:

1 Like