Physical Debit Card purchase screen

Can we just stop showing this irritating Physical Debit Card purchase screen when ever we start using the application and its really irritating to skip to use virtual card every time. I know that i can purchase the physical card in debit card and i am completely ok to use virtual card.

But showing the screen every time and asking to skip to use virtual card seriously irritates.

Kindly do something to skip this screen permanantly.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Well, that’s their way to upsell it (i assume). Unsure how it works with Federal Bank, with HDFC Bank if you don’t take the debit card during the account opening process, they hot list the card, which cannot be revoked.

What is even more fun is to go back a year or two later and then ask them for the debit card. They have no clue on how to make it work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! @Pradheep :wave:t4:

That pop-up should not come every time you open the app. It’s probably a bug.
Let’s get this checked.

I will DM you for details :email:
:blob_thanks:

2 Likes

In case of a hotlisted card, banks issue a new card for your a/c when you request it, they cannot unblock it.

This is a standard practice followed by all banks.

2 Likes

Agree. Having said that, it was fun as well as concerning to get different instructions from their phone support team and their bankers at branch.

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto
I still see the issue is not resolved.
Any updates on this?

2 Likes

Hey @Pradheep We’ll need more information for this :blob:
Reaching out to you privately.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto
I have provide the video as well on this as requested.
Any updates on this as the pop up is really irritating and making me hate using Jupiter at all.

2 Likes

@The_But
After you asked … I reinstalled the application.
Still facing the same issue.

2 Likes

We managed to find out the issue.

Pradheep was connected to a Private DNS. It was causing this page to appear multiple times. We tried turning it on/off and it was resolved.

We are working on a long term solution for this.

2 Likes