Quest for Metal 💳

Metal Debit Card Coming Soon…

I’m Excited. Are You?

QFM

41 Likes

This was the spoiler shared few weeks ago on Our Public Roadmap on Trello 📝 - #86 by Shawnpinto :stuck_out_tongue:
Yep, it’ll be a metal card! This was long awaited :party_parrot:

But you’ll have to go through various challenges and moons to get it.

We won’t be having a lab test for this because it’s a 1 time event kind of feature. Once you collect the moons, there’s no way to undo it. So repetitive testing couldn’t be possible on Jupiter labs :man_scientist:t4:

8 Likes

just wow… :cool_doge: :cool_doge: :cool_doge: :cool_doge: :cool_doge: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :credit_card: :credit_card: :credit_card: :credit_card:

9 Likes

:credit_card:

5 Likes

I do not see anything related to this? can you help me to find; like what I have to do to get the metal card?

4 Likes

Screenshot 2022-10-14 154707
This thing scares me :sob: :sob: :sob:

So chances of getting Metal are directly proportional to :dollar: one have… :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Hey @Imashish this is not available right now, and will be coming soon…

It will be a fun gaming with moon collection and i think this card will be issued to the lucky one.

4 Likes

yes…instead of the top 10, it should be issued to 10 lucky ones

6 Likes

Instead of giving it to top 10, I prefer this should be given to all participants who completes the quest.
It really hurts when they are not able to get it after completing all daily quests.

11 Likes

How to toke part ?

3 Likes

Not yet started

3 Likes

When we take part in Quest ??
Next week ?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Quest has started… Update the app

3 Likes

Not to be seen anywhere in app

4 Likes

Is there any leader board for the most moons collected?

3 Likes

Here is the another one

Credit : Abhishek Desidime

3 Likes

If Leaderboard provided, then it will be more fun

3 Likes

A leaderboard would be nice to have. Let me share this idea across :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This quest just disappeared. Cannot find it anywhere now.

3 Likes