Our Public Roadmap on Trello šŸ“

Okay, so that is the reason why the app is playing games.

When clicking on the Payments tab, I see the attached screen for like 2 seconds and then it changes to the good old transfer page.

For 2 seconds:

Afterwards:

2 seconds sneak peek :eyes:
I see the rounded edges already.

Pssstā€¦ heard thereā€™s gonna be a metal card :credit_card:
:eyes:

Oh! And subscriptions are in WIP. The UI for this is like no other. We canā€™t wait to show it to you folks :slight_smile:

The next lab test is gonna be for the all-new revamped payments tab. I.e, Lab test #7
Yikes, we reached 7 already?! More to come :cool_doge:

In addition to revamped payments tab, weā€™ll be introducing pay to self option in the coming weeks. Weā€™ll test it with the community.

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait for the metal card yo! Hope youā€™d let us customise it a bit tho.

And please, give us more options than space fire / orange / bajrangdal edition.

3 Likes

Weā€™re definitely not calling it that! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Trello update :alert:

Email ID change will be out in a few weeks :party_parrot:

Weā€™re also currently building these:

Join the discussion here - Foreign remittances through Jupiter! Thoughts?

Join the discussion here - Upcoming EMI feature! Need your thoughts

More info on Card offers soon.

Weā€™re targeting to launch mobile recharge by the end of Sept, 2022. (TBD)

ENACH support is currently under internal testing. Weā€™re aiming to launch this as soon as possible.

Spoilers ahead :eyes:
Weā€™re coming up with a new game/challenge. Perhaps similar to the savings challenge?
Weā€™ll have to find out~

Oh and, heard thereā€™s some ā€˜metalā€™ in it. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned folks!
@trust_level_0

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Trello update:

Weā€™re working on making the app launch time (time taken between app icon click and mpin or biometric appearing) faster. :rocket: :metal:t3:

We are expecting a 30-40% improvement.

Weā€™ve heard multiple pieces of feedback from the community + internal folks about the app launch speed. Hence, this should be one of the best app upgrades of the year :rocket:

Weā€™re aiming to release this in a month or more. Itā€™s currently under internal testing. (TBD)

In the meantime, what are your thoughts on load time for other apps?

1 Like

Hope this will be reduced application loading time.

@Shawnpinto best update everā€¦ I stopped paying on upi using jupiter just because of the issueā€¦

Fi: Fi was the fastest one beforeā€¦ Now basic structure of app loads but takes too much time for the contents to loadā€¦

Gpay : my favourite app in terms of clean ui but issue is with payment failures. Removes oksbi handle now kind of fine. Loads fast

Niyox: takes time for the loading animation. Remaining is really fastā€¦:zap:

Phonepe, paytm all are better too (hate the ads though)

2 Likes

Jupiter PRO feature suggestion: Maintain 10K MAB to get lounge access

Great newsā€¦
Faster loading will definitely nudge us to use Jupiter more. I hope it will match speed of Paytm n Phonepe.

Additionally, please try to have this flow for quick qr payments-

Scan n pay shortcut > QR scanner opened > screen to enter payment amount > Authentication by fingerprint

Check ICICI iMobile app. They did it wonderfully.

1 Like

@Dhruv You mean the long press app shortcut right?
I tried this on the iMobile pay app.

It was the same flow as the Jupiter app for scan and pay shortcuts though.

Oh and youā€™ve mentioned

I didnā€™t get any option to enter a custom amount :sweat: it only showed me the scanner.

Yesā€¦ that one.

Itā€™s the screen where we input the amount to be payed. Its there.

iMobile does 4 things better than Jupiter-

1. It directly open the scanner after clicking the icon. In Jupiter, it ask to login to app first & opens scanner after that.

2. Fingerprint authentication vs UPI pin in Jupiter.

3. In iMobile after inputting amount, can authenticate transaction via fingerprint in same screen. In Jupiter, we need to press send n then UPI pin screen comes.

4. In iMobile we can pin favorite merchants & pay directly, without need to scan code each time.

PAYTM PAYMENT BANK as well did nice.

1 Like

Trello Roadmap update! :raised_hands:t3:

Weā€™ve been working on multiple projects and hereā€™s what is going to be released in the coming weeks.

1. Gift cards

This is currently live for a small segment of our users. It will be live for everyone soon.
Join the discussion here - šŸŽ Introducing Gift Cards on Jupiter: Gifts for them, Cashback for you

2. LRS - International transfers

Screens revealed! Join the discussion here - Foreign remittances through Jupiter! Thoughts?

3. Buying and selling Digital gold on Jupiter

Screens revealed! Join the discussion here - Buying Digital gold on Jupiter

4. New homepage revamp

Thatā€™s right! The homepage is getting another round of revamping. :houses:
Share your thoughts on the current one - Lab test #2 - Home page ā€œDo more with Jupiterā€ revamp šŸ 

Additional upcoming features:

1. Subscription plan and pro account modifications, more added benefits.
  2. Mobile number change.
  3. ENACH (Delayed)

Enhancements:

1. App launch speed (WIP)
  2. Investments tab available to more users

@trust_level_0

8 Likes

@Shawnpinto Still no update on custom bank statements and pay again option.

1 Like

Just waiting for mobile number change , cause my account is in my fatherā€™s mobile number :confused::confused:

@Shawnpinto , What kind of upcoming subscription plan are you inferring to ? Seems interesting. :star_struck:

@niranjan_kumar That is in the works as well. Weā€™ll share a date soon.
@Swagat_Panda Here, check this. This should give you a rough idea - What do you think about membership plans?