Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge 🤩

@Shawnpinto The actual issue is with destruction of pots:+1: :+1:

Now I checked and confirmed it… Till now I was getting the message regarding iPhone Draw…I destroyed the savings challenge pot (which was remaining idle with 0 balance), and all of a sudden the message "iPhone winners will be announced on 20 April: 1 day to go: appears

So it is confirmed :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the confirmations @jigarmistry24 @razack

Give us some time to check and get back. We’ll update here.

2 Likes

Winners for the savings challenge over here - Savings challenge winners | April 2022 📱

We’ll announce winners every month in the Hall of fame category :slight_smile:

Woohoo!

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto Please answer this. It is now showing -1 days to go! How the results of challenge are true if this type of bugs in app? Justify please.

Same here…It may be something connected with deletion of pots

3 Likes

@razack @jigarmistry24 @Apoorv_Pranshu We made a hot fix and it was live in the latest release. Let us know if it’s okay now.

1 Like

Its okay now.

1 Like

Updated the app and its ok now :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation guys :slight_smile:
Guess we’ll have to wait for the next set of winners in May now :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

7 days to go for just pots challenge result?

That’s right! @Aswin_Benny
It’ll be announced on May 20th for the next pool of users :grin:

1 Like

From 1.5.35 onwards,
We’ve added a ‘pledge’ for your savings challenge. Gotta start that healthy saving habit :grimacing:

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 10.58.24 AM

3 Likes

Who all are up for taking the Savings Pledge ?

3 Likes

Me​:rocket::rocket::rocket: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

We all are @Ayushi_Sethia. But not many are happy with the interest rate for Pots :yum:

2 Likes

I don’t really think interest rates matter that much in terms of pots. They are intended to be used as a digital piggy bank for short term savings. So, even if decent interest rates are considered, that wouldn’t add up to anything incremental.

However imo, STCG and LTCG taxations are still unclear to me so I prefer a secondary account approach as opposed to putting short term goals in a investment instrument like liquid funds etc.

However, Jupiter recently acquired EasyPlan. I don’t know what happened to that integration.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

@here May winner announcements here! - Savings challenge winners | May 2022 📱 :grimacing:

3 Likes

@here Important annoucement :alert:

Here are all the winners of our savings challenge :rocket:

• Sahil Kumar
  • Sravan Vemajala
  • Sandip Rakshit
  • Pradeep Kumar Singh
  • Chetan Tinguria
  • Touheed saleem

Congratulations! :clap:t4:
Also, the savings challenge is officially closed for now.

We’re coming up with a new challenge. Would it be similar to this? We’ll have to find out :slight_smile:

Read more here: Our Public Roadmap on Trello 📝 - #86 by Shawnpinto

2 Likes