Where’s the list of Metal card winners?

I had 42 comets when the quest ended. Just curious to see the list of top 10.
Received a mail regarding the winners are on Insta but there’s nothing on the page related to it. Can anyone redirect me to the winners list?

2 Likes

Hello @mayureshhjadhav :blob:

We just announced the winners a few minutes ago.
Some of them are members from the Community!

Here’s the list - Quest for Metal 💳 - #314 by Shawnpinto

This is happening soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The list has only 5 names without the number of comets. Can you let me know how many comets did the top 10 get? I have 42 comets so you can calculate the amount I’ve spent. Just curious to see the comets list

3 Likes

We took a conscious call to not show the comets while mentioning the winner names.
Or a Comet count without names.

Showing both together would reveal ones financial capabilities.

4 Likes

Then can you atleast share the comet count for transparency?

2 Likes

@mayureshhjadhav Sure thing. Here’s our top 10 comet collectors count:

1- 262
2- 168
3- 130
4- 128
5- 126
6- 114
7- 94
8- 84
9- 84
10- 84

4 Likes

Someone took this seriously :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hello!
I’d won the metal card in quest for metal, I shared my details to Jupiter but I’ve not heard back since. May I know when I can expect it?

1 Like

@Lans_Christopher Hello!

Congratulations on being one of the metal card winners! :credit_card: :party_parrot:
Since you’ve shared your details through the mail, you would receive your card in 1-2 months. We will contact you once it’s shipped.

3 Likes

Alright, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, sorry to bother your again. But it’s been a little over two months since I won a metal card.

Any idea about it’s whereabouts?

1 Like

Have you still not received any shipment details from Jupiter Team even though it’s been two months? @Shawnpinto
Shocking
However, there’s no need to worry as they have a track record of keeping their promises, as one can see by the iPhone Winners of the Savings Challenge.

2 Likes

Do post an image of the metal card if and when it arrives. I am curious about the end product that reaches users.

Me too… Even though I have already agreed to pay for the upgrade, would love to see where & how the money is getting invested.

@Lans_Christopher Hey Lans, it should be around May 15th :calendar:

3 Likes

Still no news :frowning:
What’s happening? I’ve been waiting ages for it!

2 Likes

@Lans_Christopher It seems metal debit cards are still in the planning phase.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto you guys need to get this straight. You seriously can’t be expecting someone to wait almost 3 months for something they won.

3 Likes

@Lans_Christopher we’re getting this sorted! It’s a bit delayed.

Sigh. Okay. I guess I’ll keep waiting.