Survey on customisable cards! 💳

Hey everyone,

We’re doing a survey on customisable cards. Looks like many folks requested for this feature, hence we’re trying to make this possible :grin:
@trust_level_0

Please fill this survey out and let us know if you have any other ideas in mind that you’d like to share, we’d love to hear you guys out!

Comment below!
Link to form - DC Name customisation

23 Likes

Much awaited …wow :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’d like if a user is given a set of card designs to choose from when applying for a physical debit card.

Introduce some funky, yet minimal space themed abstract art?

1 Like

Allow users to add images as they like on debit cards. You could ask payment for such services too :relieved:.

6 Likes

It’s an overkill. Also, it kills the brand identity. I’d wish for a curated set of well designed cards to choose from.

9 Likes

Brand Logo could be mandatory

1 Like

Totally agreed….

My only request is Metal card.

7 Likes

The logo will be there! I’ve seen cards with custom image prints with the brands logo in it.

4 Likes

Brand blessed custom images are fine. I was referring to the random user images some banks accept. Those cards look fugly imo, even when they include the brand logo.

3 Likes

Hey, @Mihika_Tummalapalli How about a limited edition card design (numbered?) for us community members :nerd_face:

PS: While at it, mint some NFTs too :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Nice idea :zap::zap:. Limited edition cards for active community members :rocket:. That will make many active in the community :no_mouth:.

Ps: jupiter Logo is must in debit cards (clarification on my old post)

1 Like

An idea, To avoid the complexity of custom images, I’ve seen some brands provide custom cards but they provide their own options. 3 for example.

1. Spacefire edition (Current one)
  2. Community edition
  3. Material space edition (Dark and space fire)

Users get to pick which one they want with maybe additional custom edits.

The only concern is, since Jupiter is known for it’s ‘space fire’ colour, this has to be our signature look.

6 Likes

Yeah, this is an awesome idea. Make it a reality @Shawnpinto :partying_face:

We don’t need any royalty for this idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is exactly what I wish to see. A set of card designs, some even limited edition if you will.

A playful use of the Jupiter color pallette can retain that spacey feel too :partying_face:

3 Likes

See niyox offering customisation in names and two varients. Name customisation is required. If possible give an option to choose portrait shaped card (like jupiter currently has) or the other typical one.

Give space fire colored debit card for people with different varients by adding stickers or patterns (like a spaceman or something)… Also make a limited edition one with unique design or metal card (to attain you have to do some tasks…). If its unique people will now eventually its jupiter’s card.

I have seen people going behind limited edition things like crazy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

this would be so awesome , also please consider about metal cards coz they feel really premium.
I wouldnt mind paying little charges if i’m getting a metal one.

4 Likes

A black colour card is a must, i think there are many users who are obsessed with black or dark theme, may it be any subtle design on black card. They would be ready to accept it

2 Likes

I think metal card would be a good strategy. I am surrounded by college students and hear them flexing their metal card of aome brand that charged around 300 INR for the card.

If you could get a metal card for free or way less price it could be an amazing market share capture strategy.

Thank You.

5 Likes

Add some space things on a card like spacerocket, astronaut, or some star designs and Custom name on card.

And try to work on chat System, it feels alone at Jupiter. We can talk to other Jupiter Residentials.

5 Likes

…customisation alongwith a pouch or a cardholder too

4 Likes