Survey on customisable cards! ๐Ÿ’ณ

Yes I agree with Utkarsh, Jupiter should give a Card Cover so we can keep the card scratch less.

3 Likes

A metal card with compulsory sapceman logo and categories of design i.e
โ€ขminimal
โ€ขabstarct
โ€ขfunk
โ€ขsuper hero
โ€ขpop
โ€ขdark

4 Likes

@here For starters, weโ€™re gonna have custom names on the card :credit_card:
This is still in design.

Hereโ€™s how it would look like:
Using @Aswin_Benny as an example :grimacing:

Note: Design and flow may change.

10 Likes

Nice. Is there a check involved for the custom name or can one have some random business name? :eyes:

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s a great add-on

5 Likes

It should probably be similar to your documents. More info when it releases :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thats awesome :zap::zap::zap:

โ€œCustom nameโ€ option is really nice. Something niyox lacks

1 Like

Will we get a new card for free with updated design? :sweat_smile::smile:

3 Likes

Thereโ€™s no design changes for now. Weโ€™ll be starting off with a custom name feature :see_no_evil:
If you need a custom name, you might have to re-order the card :credit_card:
@hardik

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:That was pretty much expected to reorder.

I can understand the number of orders you will get resulting in burning a lot of reserves

3 Likes

I think name should be same as in the documents, change should be in the font style.
For example:- my name is Anshul Jain if we customize it for A Jain than in case of misplacement or any other thing A Jain would be difficult to find than Anshul Jain. Different font option can also be counted as customisation.

Just a suggestion

4 Likes

When the custom card will be released will we get it for free or we have to pay for the card?

1 Like

Mat Black colour would be awesome.

3 Likes

Matte black and white too.

2 Likes

Anyways you wonโ€™t because as a co-creator I gave this idea in August 2021 :money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto As a suggestion for the next iteration; you can come out with โ€œPowered by ???โ€. from a compliance & feasibility angle, this is totally possible just some talks with the Federal.

The metal card looks nice to talk but we have only one bureau in India that has the capability to print on the metal card. I wonโ€™t name the player, but that player imports metal cards for its end-users in India.

Plus, the cost of a Metal Card is multiple of White Plastic as well as Personalised Plastic.

Also, if you go to the One Card app- in its costing, they have mentioned 3000 for a replacement metal card [Regarding OneCard: I got issued with XXX limit on the metal card with Federal in Q3 2020 & recently I got another card from same player with XXX*X limit on the metal card with Bin from South Indian Bank. I think maybe this has related to do something wth upcoming UPI on PPI or UPI Interoperability]

3 Likes

This is same as niyo few month back I have done some modification on my NiyoX Card and I got this same interface.

I have blocked my old card as the 1 year completed and they will ask for the charges but as I blocked the old one means no charges๐Ÿ˜‚ again 1 year free on new card

1 Like

I liked this!

Monzo issues different cards based on the account teirs. With more premium oneโ€™s up the ladder. Theyโ€™ve a holographic card and a metal one as their premium offerings.

More here- Monzo

4 Likes

As I know Monzo is the investor on Jupiter.

3 Likes