Networth with Account Aggregator 📊

Hey everyone!

We’re excited to introduce an improved experience for our networth feature. We now give users increased control over their money by providing a holistic view of their finances across all banks participating in the Account Aggregator ecosystem.

Note: If this doesn’t show up for you yet, you’ll see it in a few weeks.

Excited

So what’s account aggregator? (AA) :thinking_face:

Account aggregators provide an unprecedented opportunity for Indian’s to get a complete view of their money and simplify applications for loans. At Jupiter we want to leverage this opportunity by proving to users that we can do more with their data than their current bank(s). Further, AA data can be viewed as the source of truth for bank balance, FD/RD and transactions data. We will leverage the AA framework to power our money management products - Networth, Insights and transactions tracking.

AA being the next big thing

This opens a lot of avenues for people - slowly they can start tracking other assets & liabilities once more financial information users join into the Networth.

Check this too - https://sahamati.org.in/

So let’s have a look at it :eyes:

As you can see, the design has been changed for some screens and you can see other bank accounts tab on the top bar.

Post linking, it gives you the transaction and spending insights.

Here’s the list of banks that are supported for the AA framework. We will be adding more.

So what do you think about the AA concept? Let us know below! :point_down:t4:

8 Likes

Damn. So cool. This is going to be the most useful thing on the app for me. Is this going to be on iOS too ?

2 Likes

@nishesh Yes! This will be available on iOS too :apple: :grin:

2 Likes

Can not wait :slight_smile:

What’s your favourite part about AA? Let us know what’s that one thing that excites you :see_no_evil:
@nishesh

Getting the jupiter benefits like insight and nice UI for other banks for sure.

Also being able to see my net worth is awesome

3 Likes

Is Federal Bank on the list?

Yes! @nateavi
Updated list:

3 Likes

How secure is this ? and what about privacy?

its like giving access to all of our bank/loan accounts :thinking:

1 Like

Wohoo Finally, any ETA when this is rolling out?

3 Likes

When it will available for IOS.

@here We’ve released Account Aggregators for few community members + members who have registered for Jupiter labs!

Please send us your feedback here:

2 Likes

Ahh, gotcha.

1 Like

How Can I sign up for using this feature? I have been waiting for this feature to show up for so long.

1 Like

Hey, @Shawnpinto It’d be helpful, if you announce the general availability of a lab test feature. As, a beta tester, it’s hard to follow the wider releases otherwise.

1 Like

@Binoy If a user has been added to the lab group, all lab tests should be available to them. 1st, 2nd and the recent 3rd test.

Sometimes folks say they can’t see it yet. This could happen if the app isn’t updated or could be something else.
@Arjunm In your case, do you have the latest app version?

Yes, my app is in v1.5.46. And also I have not received any message notifying I have been enrolled in the lab group.

Hey! @Arjunm I noticed that you’ve registered yesterday.
We update our group every week. You’ll be added and notified soon.

More info here - Introducing Jupiter Labs 🧪

1 Like

Bro, I meant to say, wider release as in a stable rollout to all the users. The app update description is still not properly updated. It would hardly takes 10 mins, yet! :man_shrugging:t2:

Hi there!
How can I get this Account Aggregator reflected in my Jupiter?