Networth with Account Aggregator šŸ“Š

Hi @specter,

You can check the option of connecting other accounts on your consolidated bank balances screen & also the spending insights screen.

If you are not able to see it, pls share your registered number with us, and we will check on our end if there is any issue.

Thanks,

1 Like

Sure. DMed you the registered mobile number.

1 Like

My AA accounts were refeshed last on 11 Nov. Till now they have not refreshed. Shouldnā€™t they be refreshed once on a daily basis? Is this a bug? @Shawnpinto @Lakhan_Suchdev

They should have been refreshed :blobthink:
Yes, it happens once a day.

You did make new transactions right? @specter

Yup. I did make new transactions.

We will get this checked for you. Iā€™ll let you know if anything comes up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Shawnpinto My balances and trasactions with connected accounts are not refreshing daily. Last refreshed on 17th nov. There must be a bug. You people need to fix this I think.

@Shawnpinto please take a note of this!!

Noted. :mag:
Weā€™ll check this.

1 Like

Has federal finally joined AA yet? Please tell me yes.

@nateavi Youā€™re our lucky charm :shamrock: :eyes:

Getting Federal added to AA is being tested today. It should be live soon. Weā€™ll update this thread once it does.

Weā€™re also checking other banks like:

1. Karnataka Bank
  2. Indian Overseas Bank
  3. UCO Bank
3 Likes

@Shawnpinto what about canara bank? When will it be live?

I could add jupiter in fiā€™s account aggregatorā€¦ Jupiter pots account is also detected

Is this issue only for me or for everyone? @Shawnpinto
It also keeps showing connecting other accounts continuously :frowning:
Anyone else in the community can also confirm please!

Same here

Thereā€™s some issue with transaction data not getting updated. Weā€™ve raised this with the bank and Finvu.

1 Like

Hi @specter, can you pls share details of this issue - ā€˜It also keeps showing connecting other accounts continuouslyā€™?

Yes. Yesterday what I did was to revoke access to FinVu and relinked the bank accounts. Still it shows ā€œConnecting other accountsā€ continuously today morning too.

Donā€™t worry soon we will get a better player in the payment aggregation market.

Source :- Click here for hint

1 Like

Phew! Finally.

Do text me Federal Management ka address so I may Swiggy them a few biryanis. This deserves a party, even if they are woefully late to it. :smile:

2 Likes