Account Aggregator is not working properly

It has been over several days now, since the Jupiter app is showing:

“Connecting your accounts”. We will update you once it’s done.

The balance was last updated on 1st Aug, and nothing after that. I cannot try to connect my indusind savings account. but, the option to add account in Jupiter is stuck at “Connecting your accounts”.

Only few banks give consent to share customer data (after customers permission) with account aggregators. For most of the banks, account aggregation feature in app still uses SMS based balance.

@saurabhsaha Did you not get any new SMS’s for those accounts after August 1st? :thinking:

The text of this thread is basically a copy-paste from Bank Balances (Account Aggregator) never really worked for me

But the issue is same. It is stuck at “Connecting the Accounts” making it a dead end.

Yes, i recived some transactional messages for those savings accounts

I am using account aggregator on Paisabazar website & application (Android) and although they don’t ask for any access to my sms or call history, the AA is correct almost all the times.
So better shift there till Jupiter AA becomes more correct and functional.

If you are looking for alternatives, then IndMoney is very stable now as well.

@saurabhsaha The balance cannot get updated if the users revoke their FinVu consent.
Let me know if you’ve revoked it :blob_thanks:

I did not revoke any consent in finvu

@Shawnpinto there should be an option to correct the balance for those bank accounts, which banks doesn’t support Account Aggregator framework. Then, it become more useful for us. Also add an option to link other bank accounts manually.

1 Like