Account Aggregator is not working properly

At least, it is showing something to you for mine it’s not at all working.

This is not fixed yet.

1 Like

@specter, thanks for reporting this. We will check this at our end & raise with the bank.

@kirankiran10333 which bank you are facing issue with and what exactly is the issue?

3 Likes

Go to Home page> check all balances > select any bank (even Jupiter).

You will be able to see account details, “See all”(under recent transactions), “check insights” is not responding for all banks.

1 Like

for me too

1 Like

@Lakhan_Suchdev I don’t think this is issue from the bank side. Mostly it should be on your side only.
Because I have delinked my kotak account and linked it again. Only now the transactions are being repeated thrice. Everytime we delink and link it, old transactions are also being considered I see.
I have checked the same for my friend who has connected kotak account too and whole data is fine with him.

@Shawnpinto @Lakhan_Suchdev
Now even SBI transactions are being appeared multiple times
This is totally messed up at your end only and not at the bank’s end I feel.

Hi @specter thanks for highlighting this for Kotak & SBI.

We have not experienced this issue before with these banks. We will debug this & update you.

Apologies that you had to experience this! DMing you to get get more details.

1 Like

Sure. Would like to share more details in DM.
Hope this will get resolved soon.

Same issue with canara bank transactions are showing 2-3 times

1 Like

Is it the issue that SBI and kotak delays these reportings by one day?

I had same issue with fi money’s aggregator also?

sbi is working fine for me in aa

1 Like

@Lakhan_Suchdev issue still persists.

This issue is never-ending.

2 Likes

Hey bro!
I guess you have good knowledge of banks. Can you recommend me zero balance neo banks in India?

The best zero balance saving account is Kotak 811.
There are no charges, even a single rupee, if you stick with a Virtual Debit Card.

2 Likes

Fine and best card for college students If I would ask?

Hi @kirankiran10333 @specter, can you try it on the latest app from Play Store & check this?

We have not been able to reproduce it yet.

@_Ronak_Mathur pls add if I missed anything.

2 Likes

Hi, @Satyajit_Singh can you pls explain which issue you are referring to?

1 Like

I am using 2.0.28 version (latest). One more thing I have to add, when I click on “check all balances, sometimes it shows"connect all banks” and asks me to connect the banks which are already connected.

1 Like

I am already on the latest version of the app and issue is still there. Now SBI transactions are appearing not twice but thrice :joy::joy: @Lakhan_Suchdev

2 Likes