Jupiter App is not opening

Hi @Shawnpinto

From today morning, my Jupiter app has not opened
It got stucked at the starting page

3 Likes

@Satyajit_Singh I have not faced any issues with the app. Try to reinstall/clear data and check it.

1 Like

Same, it’s working fine here too.
Network issues maybe?

After doing everything, the Jupiter app not opened
Jupiter App version 1.6.18
Samsung Galaxy A52
Android 13

Oh, no! Satyajit, please do not be worried. We’ll check and fix the issue for you as early as possible. Let’s connect via DM to discuss this further.

Thank you!

1 Like

Till the time, jupiter app not opened

Waiting for a quick solution

1 Like

Hi @Shawnpinto

When will be version 1.7.1 rolling out, i am waiting for it, because after updating to Android 13 Jupiter app not opening

1 Like

What a serious disgust. Today I opened the app and it requested a mandatory update. After that I transferred some money to Jupiter account from my other bank account. After that the app stopped working, everytime said MPIN verification failed. I restarted the app, cleared app cache, deleted app data, uninstalled, reinstalled and every possible rocks turned.

Now the app says mobile verification failed ! That too after sending 5 verification sms from my device, in which a couple of times it said Something Crashed and Something is Not Ok !

The last account debited already from my other account and have not been credited to Jupiter a/c yet. Seems it’s out for a night ride !

Are these sort of updates really required ?

2 Likes

I’m also having a similar kind of problem. Every time I put my mpin the app reverts back to the starting page. re-installing didn’t work.

3 Likes

For mine, it’s taking more time to open though I have good internet connection speed.

2 Likes

Same happened with me after I updated my phone to Android 13, after a hard reset all my apps working fine just the Jupiter says “mobile verification failed” , I tried all the possible things on my end but this is not working for me. Today is 3rd day.

3 Likes

Is it a beta update or stable update?

1 Like

Stable version.

2 Likes

Then, app supposed to work properly. When I was in beta version of android 13, it shown as “mobile verification failed” in Google pay. After upgrading to stable, everything is fine.

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on. I checked on different phone as well but still I got the same error. The worst part is I talked to rep. from jupiter and they asked me to wait at least 3 days. Can’t believe I’m dealing with banking services here. 3 days for this, that means 7 days for this issue. I can’t use my own money and have no other options and will have to wait for more 3 days. I’m done with jupiter now. Better go with the bank which has a branch so that you can vist in emergency to withdraw at least.
If this is the support they are gonna provide BIG NO. Just for the sake of cashback and Jewls cannot continue with jupiter. Just waiting for my account to reactivate so that I can withdraw all my funds and then deactivate the account.

2 Likes

Tried to link your Jupiter account by UPI in Phonepe or some app?

2 Likes

Yes, those works fine I can even do normal UPI and debit card transaction, but the amount in pots for that I need the app to work which is not.

2 Likes

Then, you are in a big trouble.

1 Like

This is the last time I’m using this app. I Know nothing is bug free, but this is a banking app and there is no response as of now, I can’t even imagine what will they do when there is really any emergency, after all this is a very known issue and they have fixed this for few people.
I thank Jupiter for teaching me not to trust this so called NEO banks at least as of now. We are still very far behind in terms of support. And you all know finance is one of the sectors whose backbone is support. Even SBI has far better support than Jupiter :rofl:.

Anyone can be in the situation where I’m today. Any only hope I have as of now is that they will give me at least any response, apart from that I have no option.

2 Likes

Is this Issue has been resolved… Because I too facing this issue for more than 3Weeks

1 Like