Jupiter App Bug /Feedback

@Jiten Thanks for considering my efforts and taking some critical feedbacks into a positive spirit.

I have also updated my post with few more suggestion and I hope that they would be helpful in co-creation of Jupiter App.

So kindly have a look at Updates too.

Regards,

Maulik Raval

Excellent post bud. Just to add couple more things, the transaction details after a bill payment or transfer should contain important details like UTR number which we could share /screenshot so that we could confirm with the other party that the payment is done. Another would be the way the DOB is displayed. Currently the format is dd(space)mon,yy. Probably changing that to a more uniform dd/mm/yyyy would be better than a comma I presume.I hope @Jiten would look into it and implement as much as possible.
Cheers!

1 Like

Yes, Share Option and Allowing In-App Screenshots across the Jupiter App are must.

I have initilly thought about this too but while jotting down everything I have missed few minor yet critical points like this.

Most of the digital account doesn’t work after changing the sim card same is required to use ur bank.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.