At Jupiter, we aim to provide the best customer help and support experience and over the last few quarters, we have tried a few things both in the product and in our contact center to do the same.
As we look to the future, we wanted to get input from you on how you feel we can build an exceptional help and support experience that is second to none.
I would specifically want to hear your comments on:
- What do you like about our current help experience - the in-app FAQs, the bot, chat or voice agent experience?
- What do you not like about our current help experience?
- What’s your ideal customer support experience?
- What are the key areas you think we should improve on?
Looking forward to your input.
There is no option to change the mobile number. If you could provide an option for it that would be great.
Thanks & Regards
Till now my experience has been really good with super fast response and solutions. SO hoping the same continues
to be honest never even had the requirement to look for faqs or contact anyone for help because most of the items in app are self understandable with all required data there. But on the downside i don’t even know where these options mentioned in the mail are.
- What do you like about our current help experience - the in-app FAQs, the bot, chat or voice agent experience? - NO major complaints.
- What do you not like about our current help experience? -
Whenever agent resolves an issue, an email is sent that issue is closed. There is a delay by the time i received the resolution email(agent’s actual answer to my query). This made me think that agent closed my issue without acting on it. Could be a timing issue on App notifications/email?
- What’s your ideal customer support experience? - Prefer to get answers to most of the issues within the app. If not, it should be easy enough to reach out to a customer service expert.
- What are the key areas you think we should improve on? - nothing at the moment for me
Jupiter app is mostly perfect. Customer service is available even on sundays, and very good. But you can make it more better by adding features of changing mobile number/ email id, availability of netbanking, and giving an option to download cancelled check which we can use for online verification ( like paytm payments Bank does)
Edit :- Can also try offering credit cards( not limits or pay later) based on transactions , credit score ,etc
My Jupiter app depicts malware detection due to which I couldn’t use the Jupiter app.
Kindly look into the matter and provide the necessary assistance.
- Disposable virtual Prepaid Relodable Cards with full control to use it on buying softwares etc and sharing with friends or family if sometime they need.
Impact: we sometimes want to buy something from less known site, so one time card is the solution for that.
(If possible then make it, ex - kotak has same facility years back )
2.Payment confirmation using fingerprint . and nfc payement like gpay and paytm
Impact: We should not be wait for otp, something we’re on wifi and mobile network is not working,
Ex - one card using swipe on screen, You can replicate or get an Idea
I kind of love of jupiter customer care… Except:
- Some informations are not properly aware by the agent (remember few months ago i asked about CDM deposits)
- Some times waiting period for getting first reply is more (but better than your competitors)
// thats it i think. Havent used help cetre im a while…
Everything is perfect
Just add some features like…
- Option to change the Address, E-mail id, Phone number
- Payment below 2000 using only fingerprint or faceID because it is bit irritating to enter UPI pin for every small payments (It will make payments faster and )
I would like to have a call back option in Jupiter. Chat support is inefficient n sometimes frustrating.
Hi Jupiter. I love your pot idea. It really help us to segregate the money for different needs.
I would like to mention one desired change in app. “It will be great if we have the option to transfer money between pots directly instead of withdrawal to main account and then again transferring it to the desired pot.”
While I wait for more comments, thanks are in order for all of you who took time to comment.
@Heena_Parveen - The team is working on it and soon you will hear of some new capabilities.
@gabey14 - Thanks Abey for your comments.
@Sukesh - Could you please expand a bit more on your comment? Was the discoverability of the help channels an issue?
@Chevuru - Thanks. Have noted down your point on closure notifications. Will relay to my team.
@Vaibhav_Jain - Thanks a lot. Our team is working on almost all things you have mentioned.
@VES_05_Venkateshwari - Could you please DM me with a screenshot or exact error description? I will get it checked.
@SUBIN_P_IDIKULA - Thanks for your comments. I will get your issue checked and revert on DM.
@Aswin_Benny - Thanks a lot. We are working on both - quality of responses and speed of responses.
@Omverma - Thanks for the comments. We are actively working on point 1, and I will discuss pt 2 with relevant teams.
@Dhruv - Thanks for the valuable comment. Quick follow-up → Why do you think Chat is inefficient? → It doesn’t provide proper responses, FAQs are not correct, etc?
Thank you all. Awaiting more comments.
My experience is fine with Jupiter till now.
Keep it up sir
Time does not waste here.
I need online passbook in new application update that was very useful for all
Keep this good service
In future Jupiter will rocks