Feedback on Help Center in Jupiter App

Hey Jupiter Community! Have you ever reached out to us through the Help button on Jupiter App?

Please let us know about your experience and share your feedback / suggestions for us to pursue. Waiting to read your inputs on this thread :smiley:

7 Likes

welcome @Swarnima

For me, it is a big Nooooooooooooo :space_thumb: :space_thumb:

Till today, I didnโ€™t have any serious issues with my Jupiter App.
In case of help, I prefer this community platform :space_thumb: :space_thumb:

2 Likes

Welcome To Jupiter :slight_smile:

Lets come to the point customer support is still bad and not improved yet. Agent On chat lies Donโ€™t take any action on the problem 15 - 20 days complaint are pending. In the last step we/I need to report the Reserve Bank for necessary action. Why you want to hear from RBI when you can resloved it?.

Here neo banks want banking license? How RBI will trust neo bank? When you canโ€™t reslove the complaint or need time and time?.

People are reporting their issues on this community and @Shawnpinto take the matter on priority to get this reslove as soon as possible. Mr.Jiten also told that this community is made to give the feedback and suggestion not to report a complaint but people are reporting because they do not have any other option to get reslove it.

I donโ€™t know if you have the grievance team or Nodal Officers if you have you then you should get their e-mail ID updated on the application.

Note : I have provided the feedback/suggestions to help you make Jupiter better.*

With Regards,
Carolin

1 Like

One quick question whenever i open a closed request from โ€œAll help requestโ€, I could see my chats classified in three ways:

1. shows chats directly
  2. Shows open and closed date (without โ€œview conversationโ€)
    3.Shows open and closed date (with โ€œview conversationโ€)

by far i liked jupiterโ€™s chat help systemโ€ฆ sometimes it takes time to get a customer care person to come online(its ok)โ€ฆ Whenever i quit the app and opens a notification that jupiter customer person gave me a rply that satellite revolving around planet animation comes up and i misses the chat (its happens sometimes and wont resolve easily, )

Neobanks should focus more on help centres, If u dont get a proper solution there, people basically goes to twitter complaining it. It gives a bad impact on peopleโ€ฆHey i lost my money type of tweets are not something you needโ€ฆ

(wow i wrote an essay :really:)

It works fine until it does not.

• I have few closed tickets which are still being shown as Open on the landing page
  • If the agent says that they will revert back after a few days of processing - it is basically the dead end. There has never been activity on my tickets if the resolution is not done immediately, and a future promise is made.
  • โ€œSomething snappedโ€ is very frequent on the โ€œHelpโ€ page.
4 Likes

Hey @razack ! That sounds great. Do try to get resolution through the Help Center, though! Weโ€™re doing some cool stuff to improve your help experience.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience @CarolinMerces ! Hope the issue you faced has been resolved now?

1 Like

Yes its resloved.

Hey @Aswin_Benny. Thank you for sharing your feedback! Answer to your question :

1. The first screenshot is shown if your chat is not yet resolved, so you can read the conversation
  2. The second screenshot is shown in non chat scenarios (Phone / Email), where you donโ€™t have a chat conversation to view
  3. The third screenshot is shown when the chat is resolved, so you can first view the status and view the conversation if needed
3 Likes

Yes I had got helped.
It was about year ago & that time statement couldnโ€™t downloaded ( there wasnโ€™t any option) but they Send me on my mail in 3 days .

I was excited to see such a help, because I had worst experience :sweat_smile: of regular bank customer support.

Iโ€™ve contacted thrice & got resulation.

My experience with the Help Center was amazing! the executive there on the text was prompt to solve my problem and to test their abilities and freedom I tried some tricks(Sorry can not disclose). I felt they have good freedom and knowledge and eagerness to help the person out.

I also felt there are a few executives there on board but the quality is amazing! Really Appreciate!

Thank You,
Hardik Goyal.

1 Like

Money debited from my account

Hai @Mahesh_Kendre , Please elaborate the issue you are facing.
I suggest you to use the chat option on the app to get a detailed status on your transactions. Also, you can mail the same to support@jupiter.money

I have raised an issue and donโ€™t get any reply ticket no 3015351

@Sainath it can be tricky when the response times are stretched. Having said that it is encouraged that you continue to follow up on the ticket via the support channel to ensure there is no duplication of effort as well as consistency in updates provided.