Balance Fetching Issue

Hi sir,

I’m here to say about the bug report after the new update. When we are making any transaction after that when we fetch the balance the balance will not show correctly.

After 15 min then only the balance is showing correctly. I think that the API may be slow. So could you please check it out?

6 Likes

Can confirm. It’s really annoying when balances take several minutes to update, and transactions too stick to “processing” or whatever it reads despite it being successful.

1 Like

Exactly I think the Developers will immediately check on this issue.

Ideally it should take you a few seconds to update. Lemme see what’s up. Thanks for letting us know guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it is Consuming about 15 min. Not a few seconds, Could you please reach out that

1 Like

@AFEEF_ALISHAN How about now?

now its okay i think

1 Like

I suggest we get notice beforehand via SMS or email for any maintenance hours and non availability of services.

3 Likes

Ye speaketh too much sense! :sweat_smile:

I wouldn’t mind an app notification, alongside a persistent notification within the app that helps us with the reason n ETA.

Assuming Jupiter already does that.

1 Like

This issue still prevails for me. It’s very annoying from the past 1-2 weeks. Resolve this issue once and for all like NiyoX !

1 Like

Yeah from last 2 weeks I have been facing this issue . Its very annoying . Always I need to check the balance in phonepe . There is no incoming transaction messages . There will be also maintenance during day which feels like SBI banking services .
Almost every month I face this balance issue upto couple of weeks .
And also I feel jupiter is not suitable for primary banking .
I started aversion using jupiter and I stopped using jupiter services .

4 Likes

Totally agree with you. Jupiter services are not upto the mark as we collectively expected. As far as I know, we both are Jupiter customers from Early July. I’m currently using Jupiter as secondary & NiyoX as tertiary, will swap both these neo banks order if the issue persists for a long time.

3 Likes

I have already swapped my bank account . Recently I have opened Kotak 811 account . Its fabulous . The services and transaction alerts by kotak was very good . Currently its my primary account .

2 Likes

@SaiRaj @Apoorv_Pranshu

Due to such issues… I’ve also switched to ICICI for my primary banking needs.

3 Likes

Yep, I did notice quite a few of my payments getting delayed via processing, or have the app straight up crash on me during upi scans in the past week. A bit disheartening.

But what I’m thankful for is the community, and the team willing to accept feedback’s and often jump in to assist. Haven’t seen this much effort or dedication from the competition yet.

Hopefully, we’ll get past this, into a promising future. And better be soon.

There’s currently a downtime in the app. This is affecting the app loading and transactions.
We’re working on the fix. Shall update here on this thread when it’s back up again!

1 Like

Hey Shawn, maybe this is related to the downtime…. This transaction has been “processing” since morning.

For reference there’s the balance processing problem again. Hope we get this fixed soon. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Every now and then this bug appears. I had previously experienced this problem and reported to jupiter via email. I received a mail back from them in the morning that the issue isn’t there and the transfers are showing correctly. I don’t know how I could have made them understand that everytime I am doing a transaction, the transactions are showing as processing for a certain period of time which ranges to around 10 mins and during the time no notification of debit or credit or sms is also coming. And majorly I faced this issue every night after 2am. Every single night, till today.

2 Likes