Feedback on Jupiter Help Experience 📝

I am from Visakhapatnam I want passbook sir how to get passbook through online

App takes about 12 minutes to open via mobile data mode.

1 Like

I want to say few things. This app lacks the first two basic features which every service provider provides.

1. No option to change phone no and email address. Many of us donot use the number where adhaar otp came and since there is no option to change phone no. We have to keep on recharge that number to use jupiter. Atleast start manual updation of number / email id over phone.

2. Allow the federalbank internet banking service. Many times internetbanking is required. Fi is allowing the same those have account in both fi and jupiter can access internet banking but not us.

3. Allow promotional offers on food delivery service apps like zomato/swiggy.

4. Lunch credit card services to attract more people and it will help in their credit building also.

5. Optimise the app for lowend devices also. It takes huge time to open in my 1gb ram device compare to other upi apps.

1 Like

I have been reporting an issue that Im facing since almost a month and I have not received any kind of updates yet… Why cant a simple bug from your side get cleared within this much time, due to this issue one of the major feature is not being available for me…

Reported here, Sent emails to your team and tried even mentioning in a meeting that I attended with your team… But No solutions yet!

@Jiten
@Anthony_Akshay
@Ankit_Misra

Hey @labeeb246

Apologies for the delay. This is definitely not the kind of experience we wanted you to have. We have highlighted your issue to our concerned team and they looking forward to resolving your issue at the earliest.

We will make sure that your concern is driven to closure.

1 Like

Hello, Venkateshwari!

We apologize for the trouble it has caused you. I have sent you a DM and shared a few steps to debug the issue. Let me know if it helps!