Edge CSB bank RuPay Credit Card 💳

Eligibility criteria for getting Edge? @Shawnpinto

It has not been released as yet. Having said that, a lot of it is driven by Federal Bank’s risk assessment grid.

1 Like

Not enough as per the technology as we commonly used for now a days there is nothing to do with the outstanding stunning designs for the Card you should concentrate the forecasting usage and discontinuation trouble for the coming days weeks months and years respectively…

Think and take it as always positive and more responses will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Applied for 3 Unconditional LTF Credit Cards in a single day. :smiley:

(1) ICICI Bank Coral RuPay LTF (Pre-Approved & Instantly Generated)
(2) Kotak Mahindra Bank League RuPay LTF
(3) Axis Bank MyZone VISA LTF

Currently Kotak Mahindra Bank is offering its League RuPay Variant as LTF.
Axis Bank is offering its MyZone VISA and IndianOil RuPay Variants as LTF through Digital Channels.

If you are already holding any other variants from these Banks then apply for these cards, as chances of approval are quite high in that case. But new cards will work in combined limit of existing cards.

I will also apply for Pre-Approved Edge Credit Card, in case if it will also be offered as Unconditional LTF from Jupiter, otherwise not interested in chargeable one. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Can u provide links for all these

Kotak Credit Card

Axis Bank

Check Joining Fees and Annual Fees as 0 for eligible variant before submitting application.

ICICI Bank Coral RuPay LTF is Pre-Approved Offer based card, so it can only be applied LTF in case of offer availability, which is Account Specific. In case of general application, it will be Chargeable Card. (₹500 + GST as Joining Fees & Annual Fees).

1 Like

How to convert kotak league visa to rupay ?

Kotak rupay cards give reward points for UPI transactions as well but those transactions are not calculated towards the milestone (atleast in my case).

UPI transactions are also counted towards milestones in kotak

3 Likes

I applied for kotak, everything is good but at the end they are saying your location isn’t serviceable.

One more hard enquiry :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Too bad. The geographical serviceablily should have been ascertained by Kotak before the hard enquiry.

The credit card companies are least bothered of our credit scores.

I think it’s time that the credit bureaus update their criteria. Especially because nowadays a lot of people are applying for multiple credit cards. And it may not be a good criteria for a person in need of money. But rather these cards are accumulated for the offers and benefits they offer.

2 Likes

For that you need to talk to Customer Care.

Ohh… bad news

1 Like

RuPay Cards are in high demand because of these UPI Merchant Txns only. :star_struck:

Its Kotak Mahindra Bank and you can’t expect some sensible changes from such a bank who has one of the poorest customer services, across BFSI

1 Like

@maulik.n.raval I haven’t experienced Kotak. Is it so bad?

But as far as I know, they are making a lot of money and are in the news a lot.

So is Kotak a legally good but ethically bad bank?

1 Like

Most of the times, I had experienced worst customer services, whenever I have approached them.

Whether they are ethically bad or not that’s a debatable question, because every bank has their own policies and way of doing business.

But what I really didn’t like about Kotak Mahindra Bank is that, recently they have started levying charges of ₹118 (₹100 + GST) for Credit Limit Increase, even though the offer is given from their end and customer has not asked them to review his account for the same. No other Card Issuer has introduced such charges for their Card Holders.

Afterall Credit Limit Increase won’t be beneficial only for Card Holders but it will also beneficial for the Card Issuer, as with higher limit, card holders can increase their spendings, which they might not be able to do because of lower credit limit on specific card variant.

As per kotak customer support team existing league visa cc holders can’t change card franchise but they can apply fresh for league rupay directly which will be approved with new card number but with existing shared limit without CIBIL HIT and both league visa + league rupay will be active :grinning:
Very interesting policy but i will wait for RBI’s proposal for interoperability of credit and debit cards effective from October 1 this year

I got my zen signature converted to Iocl rupay in kotak and also league to iocl rupay
Force them to do it.

2 Likes

League visa to league rupay (franchise change) not possible in kotak but yes you can upgrade or downgrade kotak card

1 Like