๐—๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฆ๐—• ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ & ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

๐—๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฆ๐—• ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ & ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜๐˜€. ๐—”๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†

Those Who Registered Waitlist Of CSB Jupiter Card Can Now Check

Few People Got Access. I Registered In Link My Waitlist Number Is 6k. But In The Jupiter App I Have Another Waitlist Number That Is Around 60k Around. I have Jupiter savings Account

I Got WhatsApp Message. Some People Received Emails Too. Check Yours

Still You Can Register Waitlist Here : RuPay Credit Card - Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card on Jupiter

Or Register Via Jupiter App Itself

On 25th Oct 2023 I Got Access In App. It Showed 3L, But After Application Got 2.5L Limit

It Asked For Personal Details, Father, Mother Maiden Name Etc, Card Delivery Address

You Need To Give PAN, Aadhar Card Details Etc As Normal

Card Can Be Delivered To Maximum All Pin Codes Even To Villages

I Ordered My Card To Remote Village. But I Confirmed With Jupiter CSB Customer Care Before Giving Address

You Cannot Change Address Later. So Give Details Properly

Jupiter App > Help > Reach Out To Us > Ask Us > Card Management > Edge RuPay CSB Credit Card > Ask Any Question You Want

You Can Stop Application Anytime And Continue Application Anytime Any Day

You May Need To Complete Video KYC. For Some People Video KYC Required, For Some People It Is Not Required

For Some People It Is Getting Approved Just By Digi Locker KYC

Video KYC Timings 10AM To 5PM Everyday

Video KYC Having So Many Issues. It Will Show Something Went Wrong Many Times. You Should Try And Try Many Times, Everyday. There Is No Other Option

I Started Application On 10th Nov 2023 And I Can Able To Complete My VKYC On 18th Nov 2023

You Should Have Proper Internet Connection, All Location Permission Properly

In VKYC They Will Ask Details Like Name, Maiden Name, Aadhar Pin Code, PAN, Sign Etc

Once VKYC Completed Digital Card Issued Within A Few Hours. You Can Use Immediately

Physical Card Will Be Delivered Within 7 Days To Address

Card Details:

Up to 5% Assured Cashback On UPI Spends With Jupiter App UPI

Flat 1% Cashback On All Non UPI Credit Card spends (By Entering Card Details). No Max Limit Of CB

1% Fuel Surcharge Wavier

Joining/Annual Fee : NIL

Welcome Offer : Complete 1st Transaction Of Min โ‚น100 On Any Merchant QR And Get โ‚น250 Amazon/Flipkart/Zomato/Swiggy Voucher

Cashback Will Be Issued In The Form Of Jewelโ€™s Instantly. Up to 5% CB On QR Transaction, Online Transactions With RuPay UPI Card

Max Upto 5000 Jewels In A Billing Cycle. After That No Jewels On UPI

Jewels Can Be Issued If The Transaction Done Via Jupiter App UPI Only

Itโ€™s Up to 5%, Not Exact 5% CB Worth Jewels

Jupiter Also Not Having Any Proper Information On Which Merchant It Is 5%, On Which Merchant It Is 3% Etc. It Is Completely Random As Of Now

It Will Show How Many Jewels May Get, While Doing That Transaction. Actual Jewels Issued Once Transaction Completed

Some Transactions Not Eligible Like Utility, Wallet Reloads Etc. Still It Will Show Eligible Jewels While Doing Transaction But You Wonโ€™t Get Any Jewels For That Transactions

You Can Link A Jupiter CSB Card, In Any UPI App But Jewels Wonโ€™t Be Issued

Milestone Offer (Limited Time) : Once If You Spend 30k Or More In A Billing Cycle, Then After That You Will Get Flat 1% Cashback On Rupay UPI Spend Via Jupiter App. Normally After 5k Jewels, No CB. But As A Milestone Offer This Is There

Milestone You Can Complete By RuPay UPI Or Normal Card Transaction

This Cashback Is Not Instant. It Will Get Credited In The End Of The Billing Cycle In Jewels

Excludes Categories For Cashback - Utilities, Fuel, Rent Payments, Insurance Payments, Govt Trxns, Gaming, Wallet, Gift, Prepaid Card Load, Political Payments

Very Limited Users Got This Card Apply Option. If You Got Option You Are Lucky. Take Without 2nd Thoughts. Good Card

8 Likes

Itโ€™s a really good review :clap::clap::zap::zap:

1 Like

Thanks for that

1 Like

@LUKA Send us some snaps when you get the physical card! :hyper_wave:
An unboxing would be even better.

2 Likes

Here you go :

4 Likes

@BeingIncog please share your payment experience

1 Like

We didnโ€™t got any stickers :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:
and I was going to mention @Nikhil_Godbole and @Lizann_Fernandez to include those for the upcoming eligible users :rofl: :rofl:

I received the stickers

So far so great. Best. No issues.

I have feedback though, repayment from cred is not supported, repayment from other source does not support. Only Jupiter and itโ€™s linked UPI bank accounts. Need few more repayment methods like debit card of some other bank or external UPI apps.

Lucky you, I am still on waitlist and the position is 17K+, since the time I showed intertest and till date! I am feeling very unlucky.

1 Like

@Soumya_Narayan_Roy there are few bugs in the onboarding process that are being addressed. I got to know of it when I was working with the Jupiter team to resolve a bug that affected my onboarding process. A larger roll out is expected towards the end of the month.

1 Like

hoping to get one soon

1 Like

I am waiting for my cardmy waiting no is 35k

Folks, a full scale roll out is expected towards the end of the month. Some of the bugs in the onboarding process have been addressed with a few more that are coming up that are being addressed. This is the final mile of full scale release journey and I am confident the roll out experience will not be as underwhelming as Edge Visa card. As a community letโ€™s show the support the team needs to get through the last mile.

2 Likes

For now, the benefit of having a lowest waitlist number is this Happy News for Rupay Edge Credit Card Lowest Waitlist Number Holders! ๐ŸŽ‰

1 Like

By when I will get my card sir

Waiting to see when this credit card gets reported on CICs.

Still im in waiting 1,69,500 from last 4 months๐Ÿค”

Very Disappointed,

Was Happy to see notification in morning that I am eligible for the Card, when I proceeded to apply it is showing not eligible and asking to try again after 30 Days.

When I am not eligible, why are you sending, eligible now and apply now messages.

And just for nformation my CIBIL is 790+