Edge CSB bank RuPay Credit Card 💳

Hello again! :wave:

We know it has been a while since we announced our Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card waitlist. We’re happy to share that we’ve got a very positive response to our waitlist and interest in our Credit Card.

For that reason, the team has been working on fine-tuning the offering & product before we go live. I’m sharing some important details so you know what’s coming your way :point_down:

We can’t wait for you to experience the product :partying_face:

Extending the conversation from our previous thread.

Drum-roll
:drum:

Your benefits :gift:

:credit_card: Lifetime Free Credit Card

• ₹0 Joining Fee
  • ₹0 Annual/Renewal Fee

:gift: Up to 5% assured cashback on UPI spends with Credit Card

Any UPI payment to merchants offline (Scan & Pay), and online via Jupiter app.

:raised_hands:t4: Flat 1% on all non-UPI Credit Card spends

Offline & online non-UPI spends with the Credit Card. Use your card as usual to pay on the go!

:shopping: Welcome Voucher worth ₹250

On the first successful transaction with UPI using your credit card on the Jupiter app. Select from top partner brands Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Zomato, or Myntra (No minimum transaction value)

:sparkles: Extra 1% cashback once monthly spends cross ₹30,000

Earn extra 1% cashback on incremental spends after you hit the ₹30,000 milestone, in a given billing cycle. The milestone includes all UPI-Credit Card spends & non-UPI Credit Card spends
(Extra cashback will be credited at the end of the billing cycle)

:fuelpump: 1% fuel surcharge waiver

On min. spend of ₹400 & max. spend of ₹3,000 (Exclusive of GST and other charges)
Get a maximum waiver of ₹100 per billing cycle

Key points to note :scroll:

How:
Earn assured cashback for all UPI-Credit Card transactions via the Jupiter app. Cashback will be credited as Jewels, similar to other products in the Jupiter app. 5J = 1₹. Spend on top categories such as Groceries, Food & Beverage, Dining Out, Fitness & Health, and Travel for a higher chance of rewards…

How to Redeem:
Redeem Jewels as Cash, Brand Vouchers, or Digital Gold

Cashback limits:
Max. cashback of ₹1,000 per billing cycle, i.e. 5000 Jewels. We will run exciting offers to increase billing cycle limits for customers who meet monthly spend milestone.

Exclusions:

• Excluded categories for cashback rewards: Wallet, EMI, fuel or electricity, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills.
  • Rental payments are not allowed on Rupay Credit Card or UPI-CC.

Link to any UPI-app
Link your Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card to any UPI-app.

Lounge Access
Currently, we are not offering a fixed lounge access for the credit card.

• *Jupiter reserves the right to disqualify spends for purchases done on others’ behalf, and misuse of cards for illegal or unintended activities will not be rewarded.
  • *This card is issued by CSB Bank and is exclusively on the Jupiter app.

FAQs :scroll:

1. What is the Edge CSB Bank Rupay Credit Card?
The Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card is a credit card issued by CSB Bank, exclusively available on the Jupiter app. It combines the advantages of UPI payments with traditional credit card features, allowing you to make UPI transactions using your credit card.

2. How can I apply for the card?
You can apply for the Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card by visiting the Jupiter app. Currently, the card offer is open only to existing Jupiter app holders and onboarded on at least one of our existing products. We will soon launch for customers outside of Jupiter in a few weeks.

3. Can non-Jupiter account holders apply for the Edge CSB Bank Rupay Credit Card?
The Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card is not exclusive to Jupiter savings account holders. It’s available to a broader audience. You will have to wait a few weeks to onboard, however.

4. How do I check my eligibility for the card? What is the eligibility criteria?
Eligibility criteria are based on factors like age, income, credit score, and other financial indicators. To check your eligibility, refer to the information provided on the Jupiter app or website.

5. Is it better to join the waitlist from the app or website? Which one will increase my chances of getting the Card?
Joining the waitlist from either the app or the website offer similar chances of getting the card. Use the platform you are most comfortable with for a seamless application process.

6. How to jump the waitlist queue?
We are rolling out to eligible users in the waitlist. The team is working on a referral model. Stay tuned!

7. I joined the waitlist but have not heard back, what am I supposed to do?
If you joined the waitlist and haven’t received any updates or communication, it is advisable to keep using the Jupiter application as normal, as we are going into a phased rollout for the card.

8. What is the process of applying for the card?
The application process typically involves providing personal and financial information. Keep your Aadhaar number handy, along with your PAN card and other important information… Follow the specific instructions provided on the Jupiter app or website.

9. What is the difference between Edge Visa and Edge Rupay credit cards?
The main difference between the Edge Visa Credit Card (Issued by Federal Bank) and Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Cards is the card network they are associated with. Edge Visa is associated with the Visa network, while Edge Rupay is linked to the RuPay network. Each has different benefits and acceptance based on their respective networks and issuing bank.

More info for each of these:

10. If I already have the Edge Visa Credit Card, can I get the Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card?

No, you won’t be able to get the RuPay variant if you have the Edge Visa Credit Card.
As excited as we are to be able to extend the Edge Rupay credit card to you, currently, we will not be able to offer the Edge CSB Bank RuPay credit card to you as you have already availed the Edge Federal Bank VISA credit card. We wouldn’t recommend you to cancel the Edge Credit Card as the cancellation will not help in increasing the chances of being eligible for the Edge RuPay Card. Rest assured, we are working hard to extend access to the Edge RuPay credit card to all our users and you’ll be notified via the Jupiter app when you are eligible for it.

11. What’s the story behind the transparent card design?

Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card is backed by a credit card network called RuPay - which is India’s own version of Visa/ MasterCard. One of the benefits of the Rupay Card is to link the card to UPI and transact, the same way we do on our bank accounts.

We thought - why not try and showcase this “duality” of the card in a single-split design, which brings together the “transparency” of UPI with the Jupiter branding of spacefire.

A transparent card represents some of the customer-centric values we hold dear at Jupiter —transparency and responsibility. With the linking of credit cards to the UPI network, we’re excited to bring you a symbol of our commitment to fintech innovation in India.

12. I joined the waitlist for the RuPay Credit Card, but now I am not seeing it in the app. What should I do?
If you’ve joined the waitlist but no longer see it in the app, consider reaching out to the Jupiter’s customer support team for assistance and clarification regarding your application status.

13. How will the cashback be given to me?
The jewels earned on Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card are redeemable to cash, gold, or gift cards 15 days after they are earned. This will be credited to the Federal Bank account linked with Jupiter.

Conclusion:

As we work on our product offerings, we’d like to inform our Community about the revamps and early updates. Please share your feedback so we can collaborate together.

We plan to roll out the Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card to our close friends, team members, and a few sets of users first.

Let us know your thoughts on the thread below :slightly_smiling_face:
Stay tuned for more updates!

10 Likes

You can now signup for the edge credit card

Detailed Fees & Charges of the card -Edge - Federal Credit Card Key Fact Sheet

5 Likes

Why this link isn’t post by the Jupiter team before, if you don’t share we don’t know about that.

Also notice one offer, they giving the card free for first year like Airtel Axis co branded card

1 Like

@sani this was rolled out today. Check the twitter (X) for the official announcement. Also, if you check the landing page, it states it is a limited roll out.

will they give this to existing federal cc user as well?

This would depend on the Federal bank’s policy on the number of cards per user and do they consider the Edge card as part of that policy

Card Upgrade Offer hota he, Combined Limit mein dusra Card chipka dete he.

Par unse fees ka confirm karna kyunki time to time, Axis apne MyZone aur IndianOil Variants ko LTF nikalta he par yaha pe catch yeh he ki waha pe * laga ke selected channels likha hua hota he. Matlub Axis ki website se apply karoge toh Unconditional LTF milega par agar Branch/Agent ke through Apply kiya ya fir 3rd Parties ke through Online Apply kiya e.g. Cashkaro, IndiaLends, PaisaBazaar, BankBazaar, Ekaro etc. ya fir Card Upgrade kiya from Offer in App or through IVR then Card LTF rahega ya nahi yeh clear nahi he aur yahi pe Axis khel jata he, esliye ense proper clarification lene ke baad hi decision lena.

1 Like

SBI Cashback Card is no-nonsense 5% Cashback giving Credit Card with ₹5,000 Monthly Capping and some IFs & BUTs on transaction categories.

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto

Kindly check dm and reply to my queries. TIA.

I have already contacted Federal Bank’s Customer Care in this regard and even talked to their senior executive, but they don’t have any details on this. Infact their are clueless on Multi-Card Issuing Policy adopted by leading Card Issuers in India.

Sabse bura chiz he mixed credit for all card… Card deferent he to limit kue Marge rahega :unamused:

2 Likes

Uske pichhe bhi kuchh reasons he.

Unsecured Credit Card is considered as an Unsecured Loan for Banks and they don’t have any collateral available (e.g. FD, RD, Insurance etc.) for recovering their unpaid amount & dues. If the Card Holder dies then Bank can’t recover their pending amount from his/her heirs or by selling properties.

So, Banks try to reduce their risk by issuing new variants to the same customer with combined limit of their 1st card. It means that they haven’t increased their risk yet increased their revenue pool coming from additional variants.

ICICI Bank and Axis Bank are following this Combined Limit Strategy for Card Upgrade Request from existing Customers. e.g. If Customer is holding ICICI Bank’s Coral Card with Credit Limit of ₹1,00,000 and request for Card Upgrade to MMT Platinum Variant via Mobile App/IVR, then new card will be issued with Combined Limit of Coral.

While SBI Card is following Limit Division Strategy, where Limit of 1st Card is reduced up to the extent, customer wishes to, and transferred to Upgraded Card Variant. e.g. If Customer is holding SBI Card’s SimplyCLICK with Credit Limit of ₹1,00,000 and request for Card Upgrade to Prime Variant via Mobile App/IVR, then customer will be asked to shift his/her Existing Limit to new card. So if customer wishes to transfer the limit of ₹30,000 from SimplyCLICK then Prime will be issued with ₹30,000 while Limit of SimplyCLICK will be updated to 70,000. This also works vice versa, means if customer is holding 2 different variants and wishes to close any of them then limit of that card can be transferred to remaining one, before closure. But I have heard that now SBI Card has stopped this Limit Merging facility. Not sure about this.

Now, the important question is which benefits are available to Customers in such Cases.
(1) No Full KYC for Card Upgrade
(2) No Income Documents will be required for Card Upgrade
(3) Sure shot and faster Card Approval compared to General Application
(4) Features and Benefits of using another Variant (Rewards Points / Cashback etc. & Discounts)

But if customer chooses to apply separately for another variant, then in such a case s/he has to follow general application process and there are chances of both approval and rejection in this case. Because if Bank found the customer credit worthy and wishes to take additional risk then card will be approved otherwise rejected. But if card is approved then there will be Separate Limit on the issued variant from the existing one.

6 Likes

I have not received the invite for this card.

It will be open to all very soon… then you can directly apply & as per eligibility you will get the card
@Shettyrajesh

3 Likes

ICICI Bank is offering Pre-Approved & Unconditional LifeTime Free (LTF) Coral RuPay Credit Card to its customers.

If you’re an existing ICICI Bank Coral VISA Credit Card Holder then check your iMobilePay App, you might have got below mentioned offer. If Yes, then grab it and if No, then wait for it.

Btw this will work in Combined Limit with your existing Coral VISA, so no Seperate Limit in this case. But if you apply for Coral RuPay through Online/Offline (Branch) Application, then it might get issued with Seperate Limit. I am not sure on this, because it’s just my assumption.

4 Likes

Federal Bank should also follow multi card policy just like sbi, hdfc , axis, icici…

5 Likes

you need not be CORAL VISA holder, any existing ICICI CC holder can get this
I had APay & InstantPlatinum ones, and I got it

3 Likes

5 Likes

I have shared, what I have heard from others. Initially I haven’t received this offer and later on received and I am also existing Coral VISA holder so I though so. Anyways congratulations.

4 Likes