๐—๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฆ๐—• ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ & ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

I still havenโ€™t got access to the card even after having a waitlist number of below 10000

Hi everyoneโ€ฆ very excited to share that Iโ€™ve got the Jupiter Rupay credit card today. The limit I got is within the expectations and so far Iโ€™ve done a few UPI merchant transactions with the card. Faced no issues with the payments yet.

4 Likes

@Vivek_Kumar_Jha Glad to hear that!
Have you checked the insights part yet? You can track your credit card spends separately now :v:

Thanks will do that

1 Like

By when we can expect the credit card will be available
I am waiting from few months

My application approved yesterday. I have started using it from app. Even though there was a problem which i faced yesterday for the vkyc but somehow it got fixed after 3-4 tries. My only suggestion would be that the card should have the repayment support for third party apps like CRED.

1 Like

Error is coming when generate the card after video kyc.after contacting cc they are telling you are not eligible.so how ?

Seems like the team find something that seems off while conducting VKYC. It happened to me as well when I was applying for Kotak Credit Card (like name mismatch for example). Try next time after 6 months. :slightly_smiling_face:

Whatโ€™s that :no_mouth:! I wonderโ€ฆ

What? CICs are 4 credit bureaus i.e. CRIF, CIBIL, EQUIFAX, Experianโ€ฆ

1 Like

I am not getting approved for this card since launched. Donโ€™t know what it takes for getting this card

Good credit score, a long credit history(probably) but not more than 3-4 cards in your profile, with AA they can track your different bank accounts and ascertain your net worth, this is just the criteria for Jupiter, there is a whole different set of criteria for csb. Nothing I said here is officially said by Jupiter, just a collection of what I was able to gather from the community posts.

1 Like

Its just a basic thing that every app implements. now you just taking it as an invention.

Unable to do video kyc. All the permissions are enabled but the app is stuck on the complete video kyc screen.