Concern around POTS

Hello Prasanth,

We hear your concern. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further. Thank you.

I had 10k in one of my pots, the only transactions that happened there was I put in 5000 twice. Yet on 18th, ₹5820 disappeared. I need my money by today. It’s been way too long. Kindly understand the urgency and give me my money.

I had some savings in pots to avoid my spending habit, and now I am left with no balance not even for my daily commute.
Please man love upto your name and do something asap please it’s really troubling

I have save rs.2000 in pot which name is Savings pot but it shows only rs.1000 …whyyy???

HI, I had received amount of Rs.2745 on my pots account number from my friend.

Got confirmation message “Update! INR2745.06 was credited to your Federal Bank account xxxx1738 on the Jupiter app. Happy Banking!”

But it is not showing in the saving account balance.

What is going team jupiter. Please fix my issue asap.

Hello Soumo,

We hear your concern and are reaching out to you via DM to address it. Thank you.

Hello,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we wished for you to have. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further. Thank you.

Hello Soumo,

We would like to let you know that we have connected with you via DM with all the details. We request you to please check for the same. Thank you.

Hello Anshika,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further. Thank you.

Are you guys really trying to solve the issue? It has been 8 days now. It is already month end, the money is critically required now.
Jupiter giving me the Worst financial experience ever.

Hello Subhajit,

We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. We are here to help you, and we’re here to make things right. Please keep an eye on your DMs for assistance.

Hello Anirban,

We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed for you. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Not yet resolved the pot issue for… Is there any updates??

Hello Athyul,

We hear your concern. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further. Thank you.

@here There was a technical issue due to which there were duplicate entries for Pots debit and credit transactions and as a result Pots balance got affected for some of you.

The duplicated entries were not actual unauthorised debit/credit from your Pots, it was just a duplicate of a transaction you had earlier made and resulted in showing you the wrong balance (no money was actually credited or debited).

We have resolved this bug and fixed your Pots balance so that it matches to your Pots savings account and everything is back in order now. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us and our team will help you fetch your Pots account statement as well. Thank you so much for your patience.

Rest assured, we are taking steps to prevent such issues from happening again in the future.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would have preferred a gentle notification on the app/Pots page about the ongoing issue and an assurance that the money is safe and the issue would be sorted out ASAP. Gives you a peace of mind. Especially considering that this issue was on for days and not a temporary issue for some hours.

This issue has made me want to check my deposits in Pots manually one by one. Shakes my trust on Jupiter.

4 Likes

I am still facing Pots issue…One of my Pots is showing as 0…
The message which you give saying that everything is fixed creates panic for people like me…
Please help…

Hello @RaghavS.

We hear your concern. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further.

Thank you.

What about people who are outside the community and don’t constantly monitor the balances or notifications ?

Why do you expect users to raise ticket ?

You should solve it irrespective of the tickets raised by users

1 Like

I cannot even think you cannot solve this POT issue from last 20+ days. These days people can build a great product within a month and you are not able to fix this pot issue.
You guys are dealing with money which is the most important thing in the world, you should stop everything else until this is solved permanently.

1 Like