Concern around POTS

Can somebody help me pls ? @Bhoomika_Gowda @Shawnpinto

Hello Vansh,

We hear your concern. We regret to see that you are facing this issue. We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed for you. Thank you.

There is another issue pls
Could you check my recent help post ?

Please address the issue as soon as possible.

The pots are showing less amount that expected since yesterday. I cannot withdraw the amount.

I have unusual withrawals from different pots and balance is 0 while I have made no transation. My account balance is also showing wrong.Please look into it. I had all my money there. How am I suppose to survive? @Jiten @Bhoomika_Gowda

my pots has 1000 yesterday now it is showing -500

I’ve saved money in pot and did save many bugs like the money update late but now it’s on its peak my money isn’t showing in pots I’ve saved around 50k and it’s only showing 6k what is this man and customer services is not available after 7. It’s been more than 4 days and my money still not updated.

Download federal mobile banking app & check your pot account latest accurate balance @Sumayya

3 Likes

Same issue here

I am too facing the same issue. They do not have technical person to assist on call. Chat support is not good. Asked me to wait for a day yesterday still the issue is not resolved and pot balance is inconsistent.

2 Likes

I was also using pots for all my savings but suddenly from last 2 weeks everything was getting messy because they are debiting amount without permission creating pots automatically without permission also when I asked support team they always reply team has done dummy transaction to balance pot payments but was their to adjust it was all my money it doesn’t make any sense

2 Likes

There is a technical glitch w.r.t pots between bank and us. So, users are seeing balance mismatch issues as balance was not getting updated to us via APIs resulting in issues . As I said earlier, money is safe and in your account with the bank.

My team has been working relentlessly to solve this issue. I expect majority of issues being solved today. Some edge cases would be solved as we discover in due course.

3 Likes

Same issue but with me it started when I withdrawed half amount of what i saved, now the the amount the amount which is in pot is not visible any where but in pot savings it is showing 501 rupees available but, when I check in pots liste the amount is not visible.

But still of people have saved money in pots and it also means that there access to money is lost and your company or your bank will not be paying the interest for this money as it is inaccessible to users for these days. Which even with the normal pots from which user can easily transact anytime not the superpots. Also most people need money for there own expense which is stuck now they are facing issue with this which isn’t resolved since 2 days
![IMG_20240319_071822|225x500]

I destroyed my pot balance but I didn’t get my money

I kept my money in Pots so that I could get in an emergency. Now during an emergency, my money is blocked by you guys. I have been trying to withdraw it for the last 5 days but it is not happening.
When can I get my own money back from jupiter?

Bro withdraw all money as soon as possible because they are doing same with everyone even i am facing the same problem

1 Like

I had 105000 in a POT and withdrew 30000 some days ago. I noticed today that 30000 have been debited again after the day I withdrew from the POT. How come a transaction has been initiated without my consent and the money from the second debit isn’t reflecting in my acco?

1 Like

Hi Team,

Around 10K has been debited from my POT on March 11 2024. Raised a ticket regarding that. It’s been 10 days with no response from your side. I have submitted all the proof from my side as per the requirement. Taking so long to resolve a technical issue is not acceptable. Customer support keeps on extending the timeline. All the transactions were done in the early morning of 2 AM. If I try to see the transaction details it shows some error message and the app gets frozen. Then I need to restart the app.

It’s frustrating and lost trust in Jupiter. Kindly look into the issue. Once the issue is resolved I’ll close my Jupiter account. It’s been a terrible experience with Jupiter.