(Completed) Lab test #1 - Updated Insights & Networth feature (Account Aggregator)

The onboarding was quick and simple. It would be good if IFSC and account number are shown under account details. And yes, need to increase the number of supported banks.

Is there any possibility of adding support for insurance, Provident fund, etc inside networth?

1 Like

I cant go ahead of the bpank page

@nishesh This is happening because it was a joint account.
They won’t show up on AA (for now).

@Prabu Is this still occurring for you? Let me know if you have a joint account as well.
That error only shows up when the AA banks are actually down. So while fetching, it will not work.

@stuffy Are you on iOS? Just try to do this again. It should work.
This is a known issue and should be fixed when v1.5.31 comes out sometime this week.

2 Likes

@SaiRaj I’m assuming you saw this green coloured screen after linking the accounts:

Agree to the part that it doesn’t show up in this format again once you click on back/kill the app.
But the details for the last 6 months does show up in your insights for that particular linked bank. It’s just that there’s no graph displayed.

Would you prefer looking at insights in the graph formats?

@Shawnpinto

This is still happening. I am not using a joint account and can retrieve all banking information in the FInvuu app directly.

Yeah, insight for every month is available but consolidated insight of past 6months is not available ( i.e green screen ) permanently .

So providing the consolidated insight permanently with spends , incomes graphs of each month and other suitable things will be interesting.

:joy: I never saw this graph :smiling_face_with_tear:

I am on Android 8.
The problem persists right now.

How often is the balance updated? Mine was updated when I linked the accounts and ever since I do not understand how to update it.

@nateavi I can’t see,:joy: showing that I don’t have loans

Yeah, an overkill rn to start with. But, with time the insights that can be churned out with the data could turn the table.

1 Like

Right now I want/wish to have the following features first:

1. Bill pay and recharges
  2. Transaction search bar
  3. faster loading (paytm is stupidly fast where as jupiter has a greater delay in switching between screens)
  4. Digital cheque
  5. FD and Automatic FD option like paytm is offering
  6. Bill reminders
  7. Tap to pay from phone using the mobile’s NFC
  8. Auto investing / SIP

the feature AA can wait in my opinion

3 Likes

@abraz If you head over to Networth, click on the linked bank. You’ll find an option called ‘refresh balance’. It gives a quick missed call to your bank.
Otherwise, it will automatically refresh it at least once a day.

Still there is an issue fetching latest balance

I cannot see the refresh balance button!

@abraz It should look like this. Are you able to see this option when you click on the linked accounts?

@Shawnpinto refresh option is not available for me also. I am using iPhone.

@Madhu @bhagatsimha @abraz Are you on iOS by any chance?
Currently, we do not have SMS reading for AA on iOS. So you can’t refresh the balance manually.
It gets refreshed on its own at least once a day.

In the future, we will introduce a manual refresh method for iOS as well.

Yes. I am using iPhone.

Hi @Shawnpinto

Any update on this issue ?

Can’t retrieve listed bank details after entering Finvu OTP

Note: No joint account on the registered mobile number.

1 Like