Change Mobile number linked to Jupiter account

My Aadhaar OTP will be delivered to my father’s mobile number. I have opened the Jupiter account with my father mobile number. Now I want to change the mobile number of Jupiter account to my mobile number. Please let me know how to change mobile number.

15 Likes

I think this is a physical process you need to visit any of Federal Bank regarding this.

Because many of Neo Banks said this to me that’s why I think here is aslo same procedure.

My Friend has the Fi savings account and he is able to change the number without visiting the branch. If other Neobanks providing the mobile number change, Jupiter also should provide the option.

3 Likes

@Jiten @sneh.baxi Please reply to above query. Thanks

Yes . We would provide the same

2 Likes

@sneh.baxi @Jiten Hey there hello to the community I have a question why you guys don’t support mobile number change until now even I can’t do it using net banking as you guys don’t support net banking and the home branch is too far away from my home as the main branch of Jupiter money is in Kerela and I am living currently in Assam it’s physically impossible for me to went there for mobile number change now please can you guys have any suggestions regarding this as your competitors fi money support mobile number change and net banking they have even tied up with federal bank why you guys don’t support this kindly please resolve my issue many people in the community want to update mobile number

2 Likes

You should be able to do it soon. We are working on email and mobile change process

3 Likes

What’s the status of the mobile number change? I really want to change my mobile number.

Thanks

5 Likes

Any update on this feature??

1 Like

Any update on this? Waiting for this for the last 6 months.

4 Likes

Hey , initially when I sent a support message they said that It would be available in few days . Now they claim its gonna be next Month. Gonna wait until next month else moving to FI. What’s horrible is they don’t wanna reply to this thread anymore. @Jiten @sneh.baxi

2 Likes

Woah, Shouldn’t be taking this long, but hope to see an update on this.

1 Like

when shall we expect this ?? this is such a basic feature which is needed so badly!! at least give us some ETA on this !! Not sure what is stopping you if FI has implemented it already !!!

2 Likes

Hey guys, this will be picked up in April :eyes:

1 Like

does that mean it would be delivered sometime in May-Jun, is that assumption right ?

1 Like

When will this feature be available? My current sim is dead. And it can’t be reactivated. Really need the feature to change number.

2 Likes

Changing mobile number for bank account is still easier but downstream implications for other services are to be factored in… team is estimating the quantum of work needed in every respect in addition to just change in bank account only. But this has been picked up in April for sure

1 Like

Good to hear that it has been picked up but by when should we expect it ? My guess is not before Q3…

2 Likes

Considering the amount of changes required may be a lot. It’d be okay from my POV if we get to change the cell number (or email Id) once every 365 days or so.

Waiting for this one since forever. Hope it’s shipped soon :rocket:

3 Likes