Mobile number update

@sneh.baxi @Jiten Hey there hello to the community I have a question why you guys don’t support mobile number change until now even I can’t do it using net banking as you guys don’t support net banking and the home branch is too far away from my home as the main branch of Jupiter money is in Kerela and I am living currently in Assam it’s physically impossible for me to went there for mobile number change now please can you guys have any suggestions regarding this as your competitors fi money support mobile number change and net banking they have even tied up with federal bank why you guys don’t support this kindly please resolve my issue many people in the community want to update mobile number

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Change Mobile number linked to Jupiter account

Thanks sir waiting for the update :upside_down_face:

How to change my number

How to change mobile number posan

How to change mobile number

Spaceman has this to say…

“Yes, you can change your phone number registered with Jupiter from the account profile page in the App details.”

@PRAMOD_SAKHARKAR please submit the mobile number change request via the app. If you face any issues, please reach out to the support team via in the app chat or via email - support@jupiter.money

1 Like

@PRAMOD_SAKHARKAR Welcome to the community. :+1:t2:
I hope you have access to the app with your old number
To navigate to edit the number
Settings > account details > profile tab > Alongside the phone number there will be an edit button
Also, please edit your previous post and remove those mobile numbers mentioned.

Ok sir

Sir mujhse number change karna hai Jupiter ka

Welcome to the community @keshav_chauhan
Hope you have access to the old number and can login to the app.
To navigate to edit the number
Settings (Hamburger icon on the top left of the home screen) > account details > profile tab > Alongside the phone number there will be an edit button

Sir app open nhi hora wo number band ho gya hai isliye number keise change keise karu

1 Like