Blocked Debit Card

Mam, I am facing the similar issue of card being blocked…kindly help.i need debit card…my older card got deactivated automatically. I am ordering an new one ,I hope I get the refund.

1 Like

Mera debitcard b automatically blocked hua yi unlogo ka drama hai card khud bank Wale block kiye ab public ko bewakoof samjhte hai ki woh firse rs199 de mujy barosa nahi raha ab Jupiter per

1 Like

Even I am also facing this issue right now. And don’t know what to do. I haven’t blocked my card and now it is showing it has been blocked and to purchase a new one. Why this happened and what should I do to get my card back?

1 Like

Hey @Irshad_Ahmad_Bhat @Keerthana_V_R :wave:t4:

Please go through this post here for the next steps - Blocked Debit Card - #9 by Shawnpinto

This also explains why this had happened.

2 Likes

spits coffee

sighs in relief

This is why I adore Jupiter.

1 Like

Hi, i too found my card blocked on itself today.
I activated a new virtual card. But physical card needs to pay 235rs again. Really its dissappointing. My old card had validity till 2027 but its blocked in 2023 itself. Till now i have recommended 20 to 30 friends about jupiter all are facing same issue. So, i regret for recommending.

1 Like

Need not worry. As I had mentioned in my earlier posts, cards were blocked due to inactivity for long period of time . But in such cases, you don’t need to pay for issuance of new card. You will get refund of new card fees. Just drop a chat message to CS team

1 Like

You are burning lots of money right? Courier charges + Card printing ooho.

1 Like

They are still saving a ton of cash compared to traditional brick n mortar banks. A goodwill gesture goes a long way, and m glad Jupiter is on top of that.

2 Likes

Lets not be over-confidence!.. my friend. You know what happened to slice. RBI is laughing in corner :joy:

1 Like

My Jupiter debit card was suddenly permanently blocked. I opened the app and it showed card permanently blocked, I never blocked it. I already applied for virtual debit card …and I want a physical card, if I pay 199+ gst will I get refund?
Please help me ASAP

Hi Mohit!
I have received your DM and shall help you with your concern there. Thank you!

My Jupiter debit card was blocked for no reason. When I contacted customer service, they asked me to order a new debit card and said that the debit card fee will be refunded as jewels.

Its been a month but still jewels are not credited. I have contacted customer service many times and every time they give false assurance and nothing else. I’m tired of wasting my time with them.

Isn’t the whole point of neo banking fast customer service? This is not fast. A month.

I hope someone here does something instead of giving more false assurances.

1 Like

I still didn’t have any resolution.

1 Like

Have u received ur new debit card?

@Shawnpinto @JupiterTeam Guys you blocked my mother’s lifetime physical free debit card for no reason more than an year ago. Please resolve this issue its more than an year since I requested your team, I already shared details with Bhoomika of your team but no resolution yet, I want the free physical card back, why should I pay for a card I never blocked!

Hello Raghav!

We sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We’ve reached out to you privately with the necessary information. Kindly check your DMs. Rest assured, we are committed to assisting you. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like