Blocked Debit Card

Raju, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Let me get this checked for you. I’ll be meeting you in DM.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto

My debit card also blocked permanently by Jupiter. I didn’t do it from my side. How I can get new physical card free if cost. I don’t want to pay fees for the replacement as it was not happened from my side.

Looking forward to hear from jupiter.

@Shawnpinto

Please let me know the next steps to get a refund for purchasing a new physical debit card!

2 Likes

Likewise my card got blocked. :smile: I was just about to call support when I saw this thread. Thanks for the community @Shawnpinto.

Could you please inform the team to send a corrigendum by email. That would be immensely helpful.

P.S. order a new card, fingers crossed for the refund.

3 Likes

@Debosmit_Majumder @alanabraham @Anshika Folks! To make this easier, we’d strongly suggest raising a ticket with the support team to initiate the refund. That way, the process is in place and can be tracked.

Once created, we’ll take it from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already ordered one and tried raising a ticket but the support agent is taking a lot of time. Please check it and do the needful.

1332760 is the request number

1 Like

1332927 is my ticket ID.

The current resolution is a refund of 250 Jewels or INR 235 as cashback.

Could have been better if we received the metal card by paying 235 instead :smile:

1 Like

Hello,

My Debit card has been blocked too!
Not sure when, but I saw it right now.

Even my mom’s debit card has been blocked.
Again not sure on the reason of both?

I am unable to create a support ticket as the bot gives no option to initiate chat support. It’s like searching for support agent like we do on IVR calls (telecom/banks etc.)

This is really very frustrating. Why is it being made difficult to contact support like traditional banks? :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Regards

1 Like

Let team check it. But debit card goes on blocked state if it is not being used for any txn for minimum period of 120 days. It is being done for security reasons.

@Shawnpinto pls check this case

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

So, does that mean if card does not get used for 120 days, the user will have to buy a new card again and again? 3 purchases in a year!

A temporary block would make sense, if it is for security reasons.

Also, why is support being made so difficult to reach? It shows 3 options if i type blocked debit card, out of which none is useful.

3 Likes

We’ll have a look at this and connect with you @Pratyushh

Also, here’s how one can connect with the support team.

1. Live chat - The icon should be on the home page. Top right - (?) Symbol.

2. Settings > About Jupiter > Contact us would give you all the options.

Since you’ve already done it. The team would give you an update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go ahead raise a support request to get the refund - they will give same amount as Jewels after card Delivered

1 Like

Hey @Shawnpinto ,

I tried to raise in app support but I was unsuccessful. I used the same way to reach but the bot kept replying to me without giving an option to raise a ticket or talk to support.

Got it. The bot shouldn’t be doing that.
We’ll connect with you instead.

I have ordered a new debit card as my debit card was blocked without any reason . That cost me rs. 235 . Refund me the entire cost associated with it

Hello @Shreshth_Agarwal ,

We hear your concern. I have reverted to your mail. Kindly check and provide the confirmation, we will help you with the refund.

We are awaiting your response over the mail.
Thank you.

2 Likes

I have received the new card. No hassles in that

@Jiten - the block policy is fair for security reasons as long as it is a temporary block which can be activated in-app. However, a permanent block is unreasonable - and as a company you are incurring resource loss of sending new cards and issuing refunds.

Also, the quality of customer support has gone down in the past 1 year - they are contradicting statements and have poor knowledge of the standard policies.

One of them says, since you are KYC verified, you will receive as Cash, other says you will receive as Jewels. One has given a 30th December date of refund, other person said it will be processed on Wednesday post card delivery. This inconsistency in support, in spite of being documented as chat for reference is trust-breaking.

1 Like

Today I opened Jupiter app and went to card section…

It’s showing Debit card blocked :no_entry_sign:, order a new card to continue transactions…

I never blocked my card , But why it’s showing block ??

Hello Biswajit!

We hear what you are saying and we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. I’m connecting with you via DM to address this further.

2 Likes