Video KYC Process

Waiting for 19th Augustโ€ฆ:heart:

Hello @Bankofthefuture

Have you considering any certain requirements to roll out vkyc to users in phased manner ?
Or
Just rolling out vkyc for random users ?

1 Like

anyone can apply for vkyc or book scheduled appointment mine is done without that only it was quick nice work
doc required
1-pan card
2- white paper with pen for signature

2 Likes

I didnโ€™t received any new update in playstore . I am having still 1.4.21 build version .

1 Like

Hi @SaiRaj

The update is rolled out in a phased manner, be on the lookout and you will get it in a couple of days.

3 Likes

Completed my video kyc verification, was a very smooth process. Kudos to the team:)

Thanks a lot, @yashwanthkrishnaa :raised_hands:

2 Likes

We have rolled out the vKYC feature out to a lot of users today. Hope you all will be able to get access to it soon. Keep an eye out! :eyes:

1 Like

Just done VKYC and become a verified member :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m in the 10% cashback category & still i havenโ€™t got the update required for doing Vkyc
@Bankofthefuture

2 Likes

@Bankofthefuture @sneh.baxi
A suggestion (may be more relevant to Federal Bank than Jupiter):
Add a data collection step before the V-CIP call, for those with e-documents (like e-pan) which are only valid via digitally signed/verified process (e.g. via DigiLocker or signed PDF upload), not printed form.

Reference: Master Direction - KYC (2016) RBI
https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewMasDirections.aspx?id=11566
VI, 18 (b)(viii)

RE shall capture a clear image of PAN card to be displayed by the customer during the process, except in cases where e-PAN is provided by the customer. The PAN details shall be verified from the database of the issuing authority including through Digilocker.

VI, 18 (b)(ix)

Use of printed copy of equivalent e-document including e-PAN is not valid for the V-CIP.

2 Likes

Why . Whats special on august 19

1 Like

They said will open account for federal bank existing customer.

Letโ€™s wait and watch.

Good suggestion. We will take it up with Federal @Bankofthefuture

1 Like

Hello @Jiten when can existing customers can onboardโ€ฆ?

1 Like

Yes man! They are not replying :worried:

I donโ€™t have physical PAN card at the moment and rely on ePAN on digilocker for all purposes. Hence to complete full KYC for me, either Federal bank would have to accept CKYC or they would have to tweak vkyc process to accept ePAN as suggested by @rajatsethi

1 Like

You can order from NSDL website. It gets delivered in a week.

1 Like

@rajatsethi Thanks for the suggestion. Let me get this checked with Federal Bank team and get back.

Sure @Jiten . Will get this checked.

1 Like