Video KYC Process

VKYC done! Started POT!

Please tell me the process

I finally see a fellow community member whoā€™s equally as excited about pots as i am. :joy:

2 Likes

Previously you mentioned pots are liquid fundsā€¦but it just an another secondary savings account

Could someone help, latest version is not showing in my playstore.

Donā€™t worry they are rolling in Phases You will get in a day or two

Just to avoid Delay during VKYc they are rolling in phases

Liquid fund returns have come down. So we are working on alternate ways to see how returns can be enhanced. Til then, it will still earn savings interest rates

2 Likes

Yeah. I explicitly mentioned that I was speculating about pots after Jupiter acquired EasyPlan.

vKYC phased roll out is over. Itā€™s accessible to everyone now. Upgrade to the latest app version on play store and complete the process.

Please drop your feedback on the vKYC here so that we can keep improving the process.

1 Like

I tried to complete my vkyc yesterday twice but i couldnā€™t get an agent assigned . i had an appointment at 10:30 and kept searching for agent till 10:50 and didnā€™t got one , so scheduled another appointment at around 3pm still " no agent available " .
well then there is no point of scheduling an appointment when no one is available at scheduled time . i have a appointment today at 5:15 lets see what happens.
"Agents were on lunch break ? were they ?.
UPDATE : i wated 20 mins from 5:15 to 5:35 again no agents available
@Jiten @sahil-sorathiya @Bankofthefuture

I completed my motherā€™s VKyc around 4:40pm today. And I didnā€™t schedule any appointment for that. But I started searching for agent around 4:20pm.
So, Iā€™ll suggest you to keep trying for at least 15 minutes continuously or you can try searching after a gap of 5 minutes.

Sorry . Agents were swamped with requests and missed few slots. @Bankofthefuture will ensure to get you cross the line soon

1 Like

Hi @DEBASISH_SAHU

Unfortunately, we have been receiving very high volumes of calls since yesterday and due to this, a lot of users were not able to get an agent in real time. We have made certain changes and I am hoping that this should be resolved from 20th onwards.

Anyway - glad that you were able to complete the process. Do let me know if you face any other issues.

Hi @ash.lucifer,

Sincere apologies for this. Our systems have been swamped since yesterday seeing a very high number of calls. We have taken few steps to manage this better and I am hoping things should be better from 20th Aug.

But, were you able to finish your appointment at 5:15 PM today?

1 Like

Hello again.

We are aware that a lot of you might have not been able to connect with an agent yesterday and today. And I would like to sincerely apologise for this. We saw some unprecedented amount of calls over last 2 days and honestly are expecting very high traffic till 19th looking at the already scheduled calls.

But, we have already taken few steps to ensure that agent availability is better from 20th Aug onwards. I would request you to wait till 20th, if you havenā€™t been able to find an agent over last 2 days. I will ensure that each one of you is able to finish on 20th itself, no matter what.

Thanks a lot again your continued support and feedback :raised_hands:

3 Likes

no i waited for 20 min , but couldnā€™t get an agent though.
will try after 20 aug now

Sure @ash.lucifer. Feel free to reach out to me on rohan.puri@jupiter.money for any issues, if itā€™s still not done on 20th.

Any update on acceptance of e PAN or use of ckyc ?

I have completed my vkyc very smoothly, it went so easy and simple, now just waiting for the verification to get complete

Hey please can you tell what happened to video verification process? I referred 2 friends but both of them canā€™t complete his video verification .
Everytime it is saying 'Sorry We canā€™t Verify Your Video ā€™ even after 15th try it is not completed.
So both of them goes with fi money.
Even my one another friend , who tried to open jupiter but his video verification failed , so he also goes with fi money.
All of them didnā€™t know about neobank system , i told them about Jupiter, everyone is excited but i failed to joint them to jupiter, i canā€™t do anything if you donā€™t look about this problem.

1 Like