Video KYC Process

@Jiten Can you confirm that from tommorow onwards vkyc will be rolled out ??
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Too much pressure Man! We are testing it internally to see everything is working smoothly. I did my video KYC yesterday. :wink:

7 Likes

Good to hear from you … @Jiten

Hope tomorrow vkyc process will be run smoothly …:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mere bhi ho jaye aaj :sweat_smile:

@Amica He is the CEO of Jupiter !! I am sure you do understand what it means.

2 Likes

Hello,

Do you know him? Because He is the Founder and CEO of Jupiter.

Kon hain ye log… Kaha se aate hain ye… :thinking:

@Jiten will be like : O bhai… Maaro… Mujhe… Maaro :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wah beta wah mauj kardi :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Jiten @JupiterTeam Can I do video KYC today?

I contacted them from app and one of the agent replied that it will be available from next week .

Lets see what will happen today.

@Jiten If vkyc will be available today at what time we can expect that ?

2 Likes

Just to set expectations right. We don’t release any new features on weekend. Second, we will release it any moment from tmw if everything checks off from QA standpoint.

4 Likes

Well, I was informed that it’ll start by August end by CS team via in-app support.

1 Like

Very sad to hear :roll_eyes:🥲

But no problem we will wait … 🥲🥲

1 Like

That’s Cool to hear…

Wow. I am amused to see the anger for rewards.

Frankly, my motivation is to give rewards rather than enjoying it just by myself. But rewards was only motivation for you, may be we will struggle to engage you beyond 3 months benefit window which we will provide irrespective as per our promise.

8 Likes

Hello sir, Kindly ignore these types of comments. In social media it is very common. Infact ignoring these comments makes us more productive. Speaking from my experience as a social media influencer for the past 4 years.

2 Likes

Oh You are user !

I thought You are The head of company and company is registered on your name (Amica) :joy::joy:

It’s better for you to spend your valuable time somewhere else rather than Non Sense Comments

3 Likes

Dumb people exists in the world… I thought everyone are intelligent in their own way… You are dumb in your own way… niceee

Hey buddy…no need to show hatred towards anyone.

2 Likes