Unable to change my mobile number and Salary Account status

Hey there. I’ve got 2 issues.

1. I can’t seem to change my mobile number to my old number. Whenever I try to do it via my Jupiter app, it says that the number is linked to another account (I can assure you that it isn’t linked to any other Jupiter account).

Since my Aadhar and PAN are linked to the number I want to change to, it’s very crucial for me that I get my number changed. Due to some health emergencies, I’m trying to apply for a loan which isn’t getting processed because of the discrepancy in my mobile number.

1. I had made Jupiter account my official salary account around 2022. However, sometime around the middle of last year, my company faced some financial issues due to which I didn’t get paid for 3 months. I lost the Salary Pro status of the Jupiter account. But once all that got sorted, I tried reverting the status back via the app. The app always approves the Salary Pro status at that instance whenever I’m doing it but then a day later, it goes back to the normal account status.

Even if the Salary Pro status request can’t be completed now, can someone please help me sort the mobile number issue?

I’m in a very tight spot so please please help. @Bhoomika_Gowda @Shawnpinto @Bridget_Sabu

Hello Namitha,

We hear what you are saying. We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed for you. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Oh sure, thank you. Will you be able to reinstall my Salary Pro account status as well?