Quest for Metal 💳

The gamification aspect is fun for sure ! But maybe having a paid upgrade option would be nice as well. For me personally, I can’t always participate in the completions due to travel etc, but would still love to have the metal card ( cause it’s cool af)

2 Likes

How about maintaining a healthy NRV across main a/c or pots for 1 or 2 quarters to handout those cards?

4 Likes

Good one. But playing this things is not at all recommend. i can say

1 Like

But participating those kind of things will waste people’s precious time just for a card.

People will think about OneCard. That OneCard is having premium look

Please rethink about the games and all. Make some changes to the criteria to get the metal card

Please remove the federal Bank logo from front, if not both side

3 Likes

It’s a great idea to utilize quests for marketing and promotion, but it’s also important to acknowledge and reward the individuals who have helped in building Jupiter, suggesting new features, and finding bugs.

These individuals are valuable assets to the team and their contributions should be recognized and appreciated. Instead of only offering gems as rewards, consider offering a more personal and meaningful gesture of appreciation.

May be send us these cards :wink:

2 Likes

For giving the card 2 options should be .

1 . Immediately. If any member creating FD amount 25k for minimum 6 month ( lock-in period) . Give them the premium card immediately. ** Fd t&c should be if FD closed before 6 months it’s will charge 1k .

1. Waiting period :smiley_cat: . If any member mainten 25k MAB for 6 months, he/ she will eligible for this premium card.

Don’t sell it for money, because it’s premium and make feel likes a premium member who have owned it

11 Likes

Waiting for an invite

@Shawnpinto Its a great idea!

3 Likes

Waiting for metal card

1 Like

Obviously yea!
but will there be challenges to obtaining it ,
but my suggestion is to directly purchase it.

1 Like

FD based credit card sounds like a Great idea. For example any FD below 25k gets a plastic card, while 25K above gets the premium metal.

And it’ll open the door for more credit based products- and tons of moolah!

BuuuuuuuT you guys need Federal on board for this push. Good luck! N god speed

2 Likes

𝐻𝒾𝒾

1 Like

Today i was on leave so i’ve design 2 metals cards

1. Funky Look

2. Classic

2 Likes

hope will get one metal card for this design :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I love funky look the most!!! Awesome job Bijay.

2 Likes

after texture of old metal cards

2 Likes

I prefer this one

1 Like

That’s gun metal, right? Looks amazing :astonished:

1 Like

It’s your own design?

2 Likes