Revamped PRO experience ✨

@Bitupan Here’s how you can upgrade to PRO.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

@nishesh Yup. Pro and Salary accounts are different.

2 Likes

Ah ! Gotcha. Are there major differences between the two ?

@nishesh So there’s the On Demand Salary option, Higher forex limit & Health insurance. Rest should be similar.
Since PRO users got a revamp, we’re bringing more value to our Salary account holders as well.

More updates on what’s new next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool ! Excited to see what in store :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PRO related:
Resharing the suggestions to improve PRO experience by involving the metal card on this thread.

Q) What are the other ways to get a Metal Debit Card?

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto , Maybe provide a one time upgrade to Metal Debit Card for PRO users who commit for 1 year PRO membership via FD of 10k / 25k / 50k. For any subsequent issuance / replacement, standard rates apply. But please keep Annual charges at ZERO.

Also this premium card can offer some additional PRO features such as higher withdrawal & spending limit and higher tap and Pay limit. VISA Infinite upgrade with different insurance protection features on the lines of HDFC Debit cards. ( Platinum debit card )

Some features for PRO :

Gradual increase in forex markup fee exemption limit till you are PRO until membership is cancelled and subsequently start from Rs 25k again.

Same can be done for cash back ( Jewels ) on debit card spends enhancing them from Rs 100 to Rs 200 … quarterly until PRO membership is cancelled. After cancellation, limit reset to Rs 100.

All this can be done with an Overall cap as well.

Also a PRO focussed UI with Black spacefire theme in the home and payments tab will give a premium feel to loyal customers. Maybe have a different App icon for PROs too while you are at it. :wink:

5 Likes

@here Thanks for sharing feedback, everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

I wanted to hear the Community’s thoughts on the current offerings and how we can improve it further. Splitting this in 2 sections.

Those who are PRO
How is the experience so far? What’s good? What could be better?

Those who aren’t PRO
For those who don’t have a PRO account yet, we wanted to understand if the current offering excites you? If not, could you suggest what benefits you would like to have to turn PRO?

Recapping what is PRO for your reference:

How to unlock PRO?:
Maintain Net Relationship Value (NRV) of 10,000 or more in a calendar month to become PRO. Your NRV is your average account balance, it includes your pots and super pots balance.

What do you get as a PRO user?:

• 1% cashback on UPI on spends up to Rs 10,000/month (you earn up to Rs 100/month)
  • 1% cashback on DC on spends up to Rs 15,000/month (you earn up to Rs 150/month)
  • zero forex fee on international transaction of up to Rs. 25,000/month (you save up to Rs 875/month)
  • exclusive merchant offers

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

@somyasinha You mentioned 1% cashback on UPI up to Rs10K/mth. But in app it shows as Rs 100 per month. Also for DC Rs 150/mth max.
Any typo error on your end?

Right. I mean debit card spends up to Rs 15,000/month qualify for cashback.

1 Like

But what JUPITER offering is very low compared to banks. It definitely needs to change the reward system.

1 Like

@niranjan_kumar Could you share more details?

As a pro member i need more offers like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Zomato, sweegy, ola , uber , big busket , messo .

4 Likes

https://community.jupiter.money/t/modification-of-nrv/42565?u=sani

See this also, for non pro member

1 Like

NRV should be modified or it should have less value
As a student it’s difficult to maintain a balance of 10,000 which is the min value for nrv rewards system for the Jupiter .
Amount should be decreased to 2000 or 5000 , rewards can be cut to half like 250 for 10,000 and for 5000 it would be 150 that would be a good chance for other students too with min balance .
It will attract college students and others more cash flow .

4 Likes

Aggre with you

2 Likes

Increase reward for Pro Customers

Give merchant offers like Swiggy, Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart etc. Because currently the merchant offer is useless

1 Like

I still don’t find the Pro thing enticing.

It’s just a small jump in the cashback limit. The 250 limit is not that good.
The cashback is also applicable to a small set of merchants. I usually do small transactions through UPI like daily grocery or rickshaw fares. Considering those transactions are not applicable, I literally don’t have any benefit from this rewards system.

For more significant or digital app transactions, I mostly use my credit card as it is far more rewarding.

to get the full reward points, I need to spend 25000 a month against which I get only 250rs cashback. Using a credit card for the same spending can get me better value any time of the day. Even if I am a student, services like OneCard can help me get a credit score (and tons of offers) and apply for an even premium credit card as I start working.

I suggest bumping up the cashback % to 2% and keeping the limit to 500.
Also, any UPI transaction could qualify of course only above a certain amount.

The Forex limit increase is the only good thing about it. However, I personally don’t require it that often. I’d rather use the Niyo Global card or Fi or other zero forex services for big transactions.

Otherwise, the Pro experience isn’t adding any value to me. It feels like a gimmick where earlier banks used to make it compulsory to keep a min balance, now, y’all are asking it politely.

3 Likes

I second that

1 Like

Seconded. The reward system is practically unusable for most people and is super non-competitive compared to credit cards.
Maybe you should reconsider the entire Pro benefits system.

1 Like