Quest for Metal 💳

Visa Infinite?
Jupiter card is Visa Signature. So metal is upgrading to infinite?

4 Likes

Hey this feels amazing! really excited for the metal card.

The brushed metal texture makes it stand out easily. The polished silver sides also add to the aesthetic.

Here are some things I think could be better:

1. The green color feels as if Fi made a metal card
  2. The federal bank logo in front is a turn-off
  3. The colour could be black with a pinch of spacefire (in jupiter logo or cardholder name.)
  4. Would love to see more design options, horizontal and vertical and a minimalistic approach (maybe also have it as an option while ordering)
  5. Can the sides be coloured spacefire with black on top & back side?
  6. Don’t yet know how I can get hands on it but feel like people with pro/salary accounts should get it making it worth upgrading.

here are some designs I like

2 Likes

How can i get that one

:fire:

Really don’t like the design at all with this federal bank logo on front looks so bad, I don’t know if federal bank is sponsoring this card so you have put there logo on front and back both sides,
Just check the one card design use federal bank logo on back off the card and Jupiter logo on front.
Also if the card color can be minimalist then it will be look more beautiful.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look very appealing.
Would have preferred the Jupiter brand Colors.

2 Likes

Green colour.
Totally turn off for me

1 Like

A few card design @Shawnpinto

images (8)

images (6)
world-elite-mastercard

images (2)

images

1 Like

It’s just a sample. It’s not the actual representation of what type of card you will get. You will still get a Signature card.

:blobthink:

So we’ve got mixed feelings about the card. Let me break it down.

Why the green?
That shade of green was always part of Jupiter. It’s not one of the primary colour which we all see today (Spacefire + white). The green was always 2nd and used at times.
There are times when we use the dark grey/purple shade too.

The card was green because:

• We didn’t want to make it similar to the current spacefire debit card.
  • @sani ‘s idea - This could be a pretty good lookin’ card.
  • @alan735 Yep. The metal card is going to be Visa Infinite.
  • @nateavi It’s fully dark green under sunlight. Spare my potato phone camera :smiling_face_with_tear:
  • Aligned with @yagnesh01 and others who talked about the Federal bank logo. It is repetitive.
  • @Imashish Thanks! Something tells me the majority prefers grey/black.
  • @gauravsk Nice idea for the sides! But I’m afraid it would get chipped. @niranjan_kumar You own a onecard right? Are the sides grey/black too? Let me know if they get chipped over time.

The majority of the folks preferred the metal card to be in Black/dark grey. Is that how it should be? :blobthink:

Assuming we had the chance to change a few things:

1. Federal logo to be at the back and Jupiter logo in front.
  2. Green replaced with dark grey. I might have a mockup picture of a grey version somewhere. Something like this?

1. Text to be written in Spacefire/white?
  2. Jupiter logo to be in silver (just like our current debit cards)

Anything I miss? :eyes:
@here

3 Likes

@RSSM True. This is our sample card. But it’s the closest variant to the final design.

1 Like

Sides are grey. Regarding Federal Logo placement, back is good. But make sure it is not highlighted with normal federal logo. Make that transparent.

2 Likes

How about this?..You can add something more.

@Shawnpinto

2 Likes

Everything is all right, Card owner name printed in spacefire colour and the line useing in outer of card number. Other text in white or silver. Need chip colour silver too. Fed bank logo need more glossy and highlighted. ( Card owner name printed can be chooses by the owner, they can shorten the name) . You can use small text in behind like " An Exclusive Product" " Made by Jupiter" " Received from Jupiter" " Premium choice for premium people" or something else :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a nice touch! @sani
Sharing this internally to see if we can make more versions.

1 Like

How to get that card ???

Hey @Prathik_Acharya @LUKA :hyper_wave:

You will need to play our Quest For Metal - PRO edition to be eligible.
Read more on winner selection and prizes here - Quest for Metal 💳 - #207 by raj_jupiter

There’s no other way to get the metal card at the moment.

The proposed changes will make it look :fire: The black colour and the federal bank logo at the back would be awesome.

Are there any plans for anyone who wants to get the card, to be able to get it ? Could be paid or something !

2 Likes

In my opinion the metal card could have been a FD backed credit card . As it would better distinguish itself from current space-fire debit card. Also other community members have given some good feedback regarding design so I don’t have anything to add to that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@nishesh Yup!
We’re still thinking about how we can give metal cards to users.
Right now, we’re using it as a prize for Quest For Metal.

More ideas the better! My thoughts: Games, competition, upgrading the current card option, etc.

1 Like