Quest for Metal šŸ’³

Hey There,

I donā€™t see any options to collect for metal card and the link given here doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m a pro member so what more is stopping me to get my hands on the metal card ?

Same here, I get the same snapped errorā€¦ Guess the team hasnā€™t done itā€™s due diligence before releasing.

This seems like an interesting twist to the rewards Raghav. Let me explore on this and decide before the Jackpot is awarded in February.

2 Likes

Hey @Tousif27, there are some eligibility criteria for the game & maybe the reason youā€™re not able to access the game. DMing you for this.

where is the sneak peak of the metal Card :credit_card:

They are just keep on giving dates.

Hey everyone! :hyper_wave:

We received a sample of our Jupiter Metal Card :credit_card:
It has a brushed metal feeling on the top side and a smooth finish on the back.

Sneak peeks below :eyes:

For the sides, it has a polished silver feeling. The edges arenā€™t green.
As for the build, itā€™s metal all right. Trust me, Iā€™ve done a drop test :stuck_out_tongue:

Any thoughts on the design folks?
@trust_level_0
@here

10 Likes

I prefer One Card design. Which is minimalist. If you have removed or changed the color of federal bank log to transparent then it would have looked much better.

2 Likes

I like the overall feel with the Jupiter branding. The federal Bank branding can be placed behind the card.

4 Likes

Is that lite blue or green? :sweat_smile:

Tbh Iā€™d love it if you guys went full blown black, dark knight.

Or maybe bright orange with some sleek twists.

Or go silver-ish kinda like Amex Platinum.

Good work on the design btwā€¦
Oh n the federal bank logo on the front is a turn offā€¦. And thatā€™s coming from a malu.

1 Like

So from visa signature to visa infinite jumpā€¦

Appreciated indeed :pray:

2 Likes

I need my metal card please

2 Likes

Loved the Design. Itā€™s so perfect !! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I didnā€™t like the design, the whole Jupiter branding is lost. The identity of the brand is its logo, itā€™s colors, nothing of this sort is standing out in this. My first thought was that it is some other bankā€™s card.
Consider the below in orange color and mat finishā€¦

2 Likes

Check out One Card

3 Likes

Looks good ! Could have done with a different colour though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not useing Jupiter own colour :unamused: not whole card, it need atleast on Jupiter logo, I loved the colour of Jupiter :pleading_face: Card colour suggest primium black or gray within silver polished border ( edges) , logo and written carecter need more polished and highlighted :slightly_smiling_face: make it looking premium, because itā€™s Metal :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

How to get my metal card @Shawnpinto

Can you please guide me how to order free metal card without any tasks please

1 Like

+1

@Shawnpinto

Jupiter ko bhi Fi Jaisa bana diyaā€¦Thoda minimalistic aur premium look walaa banao yaar. I would suggest you an all black card like one card with spacefire colored Jupiter logo on top left corner and Federal bank logo on behind.