Now that’s one way to motivate the team!
Love it. Gonna share this internally.
Now that’s one way to motivate the team!
how long it will take for internet banking to come to life??/
What’s the use case for preferring internet banking over the Jupiter app for you folks?
What will happen if you lost the phone? What will happen if you lost your registered sim card?.
So these are main reasons!.. Other are applicable tooo.
Sir ek din maine full explanation se ek conversation me reply kiya tha jisme @Jiten ne bhi same question kiya tha . Clear baat ye hai ki jo bhi milna tha vo mil chuka hai ab kisi cheej ki ummeed na karen aap. Ye kya naya de rahe hai, us account ka use karo jisame sab facilities milti ho
International transfer feature is here but I got waitlisted to 507
This is a massive problem that needs a solution ASAP. Net banking helps with that. Just give the people a username, a password and a fallback mechanism should they need to rely on banking other than their phones.
please introduce internet banking or provide customers to use federal bank internet banking
@Sai_Charan Initially, we did not want internet banking since Jupiter was supposed to be an app-only platform. We’ve noticed multiple users asking for internet banking facilities since there are many use cases that can’t be solved through the app.
Good news - We’ve picked it up! But, this will take time and we should have a solution sometime in the second quarter of 2023
@here Some roadmap updates!
Extending the updates from the January updates thread - Community update | January 2023
- Habits is now available for all users! We’ve made it live for lab users earlier - (Ongoing) Lab test #10 - Introducing Habits 🚀
- Learn with Jupiter went live 2 weeks ago. 2 modules are available and the 3rd one should be coming soon. (It’s at the bottom of the investments tab)
- Downloading tax statements is also available. You can find this in the settings.
- We’re also trying to integrate habits with digital gold. Aiming to launch this by this month
- PRO account experience is getting a major revamp!
More updates on this sometime this week or the next.
- Mobile number change is almost here and we’re doing a live test with community folks at the moment. Register here to get access - Mobile number change - Initial testing 📱
- ENACH support was live sometime in November 2022, we’re building a section on the app too.
- Internet banking is one of our most requested feature. We’ve heard you and we’re planning to have this sometime in the 2nd quarter of this year.
- Customized bank statements is in the works and we should be able to download them for custom dates. It will also be sent automatically via email. This is WIP and should be available sometime in Q1 of 2023.
- Downloading canceled cheques and changing the delivery for receiving cheque books is slightly delayed. We’re aiming to pick this up by Q2 of 2023.
- We’re going to support international transfers soon. There’s a waitlist at the moment and if you rise the ranks, you get a free year-long luxury travel membership! More info here - Win a luxury travel membership in 2023! 🏖
- Jupiter Debit Card to be supported on Gpay. This is picked up and we should see results in the first quarter of 2023.
Quest For Metal:
- We’ve launched our 2nd version of Quest For Metal PRO edition. If you’ve missed what’s new, here’s the summary - Quest for Metal 💳 - #192 by raj_jupiter
- We’re taking some cool snaps of our Metal Card . Snaps will be shared on the Quest For Metal thread. This is delayed by a bit.
Referral program changes
- Some improvements and bringing a gamified experience with better rewards to our current construct. Read more here - Rebuilding the referral program 🛠
More updates in the coming weeks!
Glad to know you have finally picked up net banking which means Jupiter account can now be accessed outside India also and no longer has to be dependent on mobile. Is there any update on credit cards?
Yeahhhh… about that…. I don’t think this is going away anytime soon. Sadly.