Sir ek din maine full explanation se ek conversation me reply kiya tha jisme @Jiten ne bhi same question kiya tha . Clear baat ye hai ki jo bhi milna tha vo mil chuka hai ab kisi cheej ki ummeed na karen aap. Ye kya naya de rahe hai, us account ka use karo jisame sab facilities milti ho
International transfer feature is here but I got waitlisted to 507
This is a massive problem that needs a solution ASAP. Net banking helps with that. Just give the people a username, a password and a fallback mechanism should they need to rely on banking other than their phones.
please introduce internet banking or provide customers to use federal bank internet banking
@Sai_Charan Initially, we did not want internet banking since Jupiter was supposed to be an app-only platform. We’ve noticed multiple users asking for internet banking facilities since there are many use cases that can’t be solved through the app.
Good news - We’ve picked it up! But, this will take time and we should have a solution sometime in the second quarter of 2023
@here Some roadmap updates!
Extending the updates from the January updates thread - Community update | January 2023
- Habits is now available for all users! We’ve made it live for lab users earlier - (Ongoing) Lab test #10 - Introducing Habits 🚀
- Learn with Jupiter went live 2 weeks ago. 2 modules are available and the 3rd one should be coming soon. (It’s at the bottom of the investments tab)
- Downloading tax statements is also available. You can find this in the settings.
- We’re also trying to integrate habits with digital gold. Aiming to launch this by this month
- PRO account experience is getting a major revamp!
More updates on this sometime this week or the next.
- Mobile number change is almost here and we’re doing a live test with community folks at the moment. Register here to get access - Mobile number change - Initial testing 📱
- ENACH support was live sometime in November 2022, we’re building a section on the app too.
- Internet banking is one of our most requested feature. We’ve heard you and we’re planning to have this sometime in the 2nd quarter of this year.
- Customized bank statements is in the works and we should be able to download them for custom dates. It will also be sent automatically via email. This is WIP and should be available sometime in Q1 of 2023.
- Downloading canceled cheques and changing the delivery for receiving cheque books is slightly delayed. We’re aiming to pick this up by Q2 of 2023.
- We’re going to support international transfers soon. There’s a waitlist at the moment and if you rise the ranks, you get a free year-long luxury travel membership! More info here - Win a luxury travel membership in 2023! 🏖
- Jupiter Debit Card to be supported on Gpay. This is picked up and we should see results in the first quarter of 2023.
Quest For Metal:
- We’ve launched our 2nd version of Quest For Metal PRO edition. If you’ve missed what’s new, here’s the summary - Quest for Metal 💳 - #192 by raj_jupiter
- We’re taking some cool snaps of our Metal Card . Snaps will be shared on the Quest For Metal thread. This is delayed by a bit.
Referral program changes
- Some improvements and bringing a gamified experience with better rewards to our current construct. Read more here - Rebuilding the referral program 🛠
More updates in the coming weeks!
Glad to know you have finally picked up net banking which means Jupiter account can now be accessed outside India also and no longer has to be dependent on mobile. Is there any update on credit cards?
Yeahhhh… about that…. I don’t think this is going away anytime soon. Sadly.
@here Board update!
Most of it was covered in our Feb update here - Community update | February 2023 📢
Additionally, here are some updates:
Recently live -
- Referral program gets a revamp. It should be live in the app right now. We’re calling it the referral carnival! More updates on this in a few days.
- Lab test #11 - Fixed Deposits on Jupiter
- App speed performance
Coming soon -
- Faster loading for the setting page. Many members raised this issue, and it’s getting fixed. We’ll soon see a faster loading speed from v2.0.9 onwards.
Faster QR code scanning experience
Faster loading speed for the Money tab
- Learn with Jupiter revamped (Investments learning modules)
- Additional thoughts for adding FDs and Digital Gold to the NRV calculation. MF as well.
- Surprises for Credit Card services? Hold up. Is it a Credit Card, or a lending product? What could it be?
When will the search function be live?
Faster QR code scanning experience
Whoa! God bless y’all!
Learn with Jupiter revamped (Investments learning modules)
Nice. More educational content would only help better the fintech landscape!
All is good but not FD based card again…
Niyo Global FD card is not catching market due to IDFC WOW …
Think and surprise us .
cc by jupiter will be great make sure to have a low fd amount of 4-5 k minimum for secured one.
@Aniket_Sharma Not everyone can see the search bar function at the moment.
However, if you are part of the Jupiter Labs group, you get to access the search function feature.
Would you like to join us?
Really appreciate the regular updates on Jupiter. Keep up the good work
In to be picked up next section, what does “Live tracker to show status” mean?
It’s a concept for a progress bar.
A status tracker on the homepage/other tabs (with current status, ETA, etc) for any ongoing request - be it Debit Card order, chequebook, mini game/task to show progress, etc.
Eg: When you order from Zomato, it shows you a live tracker for your order. It will be similar to this.
Hey does phone number change option will be live at the first week of next month or not
It should be live for all users now
Make sure you have the latest app version.
To navigate to edit number
Settings > account details > profile tab > alongside the phone number there will be an edit button
Hope that it helps