(Ongoing) Lab test #12 - Search bar on Home Page 🔎

Nope, I have been waiting.

1 Like

Nope. I did not win here though. It is for the investment tab test

1 Like

But, when I won a contest last year, I got 500 Jewels within 30 minutes I think. Never waited these long for getting credited the jewels. Anyway, congrats everyone. Hope it will be credited in a day or two. :+1: :+1:

No

Update : received the token of appreciation .
Thank you Jupiter team :blob_thanks:

I received them as well for the investment lab test challenge. Thank you Jupiter team!!

Received the rewards. Thanks team Jupiter.

@Shawnpinto In the product roadmap its showing “Search bar on Homepage” as shipped. But I’m unable see this in the app yet.

@saurabh.s It should be rolled out soon.
It’s shipped for our lab testers.

Maybe we should place it under the testing column. Thoughts?

I also registered for lab testing, but I can’t see it :blob_huh:

They have moved the search bar from payments tab to home screen. The new payments tab looks clean.

Thanks bro. I was feeling some strange change with Jupiter’s payment tab today, but couldn’t figure it out, what was it. Now only I got the answer.
Yes, with that shift of Search bar to homepage, now payments tab looks clean and much organized. :+1:

Agree. I observed the change yesterday. Looks clean and is functional

Wow this seems to be a good feedback across multiple users on Search Functions. While it’s too late, I just wanted to know if it’s possible to allow the users itself to drag and arrange the services as we wish on the Jupiter UI just lyk ur Android homescreen UI. It would be a marvelous help for me, if I could do that. I’ll just remove all features irrelevant basis my needs and set the most needed functions/features. A Hamburger Icon could be provided in the UI to access the full menus. Wht do u all think :thinking:?

1 Like

@Arokia_Raj Fi (explore) and niyo global (hub) has a feature where all the menus will be available in one page, its a nice one :zap:

Customising homescreen is also nice. Add shortcuts to features that we use regularly, Saves a good amount of time :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It would be great if FAQs or the Spaceman also integrates with Searchbar so normal queries could also be solved there.

2 Likes

@Md_Zahid That’s a good idea. :+1:

But the thing is that the search bar is available only for a small set of users. Even I don’t have access to the search bar.

So maybe the @JupiterTeam is still assessing the search bar.

how i will be part of jupiter Lab

@Ritam_Maity Register here

1 Like