Net Banking services

Hi sir,

Please work on internet banking services, you guys are missing out a lot on official government payments llike GST, TDS, Income Tax, MCA

please provide us with a working internet banking services as soon as possble

thanks

2 Likes

You can access it . Just open fi account useing same addhar card, then u can activate internet banking and mobile banking by useing fi debit card details.

I also use this process since 2 years

1 Like

it’s hard to open an account on fi for students because most of the colleges don’t provide education email

3 Likes

i do an account with FI, but i have not used it much i will check this option
but it would be better to have this option in jupiter as i like this app and its functionality and over all look and feel

1 Like

I would prefer to wait on Jupiter for it. @Shawnpinto please ask the team to work on it.

1 Like

You don’t need any student or professional email address… You can sign up with a gmail address… But you need to grant permission to fi for accessing your all financial details… Like SMS permission.

2 Likes

I think Jupiter haven’t much interest about this feature.

1 Like

See this reply :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ouch! He seems to be pissed.

1 Like

Full process

Does Jupiter offer visa signature or visa platinum?

Maybe

Signature, but mettle card will be infinite

Old was - Visa Signature
Last week they send me Visa Platinum

I really disappointed that, but ok i have other Visa Signature Card for benifits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When you received Visa Signature? :astonished:

2 Likes

bro i tried my fi registration is stuck and it’s asking to enter a student mail. i have given access to Gmail it’s not working for me. :sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

I received my and my all family members card when Jupiter card was free :grimacing:

Maybe they recently changed their criteria .

When i was open the fi account, that time i was a student :joy: and i created the account with Gmail.

ACCOUNT opening is ok, what about account maintanance, sms, minimum balance charges are they free as jupiter?