Login to FedMobile App

Can I able to login to FedMobile App from my Jupiter Neo bank linked Federal Bank account?
If yes, can you explain the procedures and steps.

No.

3 Likes

Can you explain Why so?

1 Like

The problem would be that when Registering for FedMobile, it asks debit card details and the system does not accept your Jupiter Debit card.

However, I did manage to login to the app a long time ago (sorry I donโ€™t really remember how, but it was a hustle). And it was not worth it, because all features were disabled. I could only see my bank balance and everything else failed with strange error messages. Seems like it is intentional.

1 Like

I have tried this. While registering the federal net banking site prompt that โ€œyou have not active debit card with themโ€. Jupiter is different entity acc to team but in the same way Fi money offers the net banking site and debit card offers of partner bank Federal. We dont know why this?

4 Likes

Yes you can login. Only passbook option will work. All transaction things wont work. Ypu can access fedbook function there in the app Download the fed mobile app from playstore and follow the instructions.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Something about Fi being a recognized official subsidiary of sorts for Federal B, while Jupiter not being that.

Disclaimer: This is second hand information, and I may be wrong about this.

2 Likes

@nateavi I agree I can block my Fi debit card via Federal bank mobile even I can do Txn.

3 Likes

@nateavi i think most features of federal bank netbanking can be accessed via fi amd not jupiter

1 Like

Hmm, you are right. We at Jupiter should also have access to these features. FedBank also tied up to ITD. Am I right?

2 Likes

discrimination

1 Like

But what you think seriously why is that (discrimination)? What is the reason behind it?

1 Like

Federal is giving priority to Fi users :joy: no the Jupiter user you can clearly see it.

3 Likes

If someone have both the accounts in Jupiter and Fi or Jupiter+Federal Bank, then they can easily signup for both mobile banking and net banking under the same customer id.

3 Likes

Maybe thatโ€™s becoz Fi is more advanced and updated which brings trust to Fedbank. When will Jupiter gain that Trust๐Ÿฅฒ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.