My account is still blocked

@shawnpinto My account is blocked and I am waiting from last two months. I contacted customer support multiple times but instead of providing any resolution to my issue they are saying to open account in another bank. If I opened an account with you then I want to use it. Why your team is behaving like this. I am agree to provide clarifications. I think your team should give the appropriate reason for account blocking which give me satisfaction.

3 Likes

Have you send your request to unblock, to support@jupiter.money by attaching all the necessary details?

2 Likes

What is the reason for account block?

P2P crypto transactions?

2 Likes

Narendra, I am sure you would have received an email seeking details about transactions that have been flagged and explanation would have been sought. Did you receive a response to your submission?

1 Like

Sent it 2 months ago and called them multiple times.

2 Likes

No, there is not any suspicious transaction in my understanding. even though I will share the statement here.

1 Like

Yes, I sent the reply right then.

Perfect. Have you received a response from the team giving you their findings. If yes, then, it is recommended you reach out to Shawn via DM and share the details. This will allow him to get you connected to the right team.

1 Like

@here

@Shawnpinto I don’t think I did any suspicious transaction. But your team told me that there is an issue in my onboarding process but tbh everything was correct and my vkyc was also successfully verified. I received two mail from Jupiter Fraudoperations . There was notification about account frozen in first mail and in second mail it was written ‘We have completed our investigation and have granted you partial access to your Jupiter Federal Account.’
This was my first bank account and I don’t want it to be frozen.

3 Likes

If you have any doubt, you can do my physical verification or I can get my video KYC done again. But replying ‘my account is blocked due to suspicious activity , I should open an account in another bank’ is not a satisfactory reply from your team. This behaviour is not tolerable.
If you don’t want to unfreeze my account then that’s fine but at least tell me what is the exact reason for blocking the account.
If you think I am a terrorist or a robber, then take legal action, I will answer them myself, but is it right to ask to open an account in another bank without giving any reason or solution like this?
You have taken all my personal details then opened my account and again I have proved myself after that you have successfully done my video KYC verified then what can be suspicious in my onboarding process. To my knowledge, there is no such transaction which I have found suspicious. If so, please tell me what is the definite reason. You are not keeping any transparency with me about my account then where will I get transparency about it.

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto help him.

1 Like

We understand that you are a little bit frustrated because of such kind of replies from customer care, but don’t worry you came to a correct place. @Shawnpinto will surely help you. I don’t think you are supposed to upload your bank statements here.

4 Likes

These are some mails that I sent to the Jupiter team.

I told Shawnpinto about it too.

But my issue was never resolved.

Also on Twitter. Never got resolution.

1 Like

“Please be assured that our team is looking into your matter on priority”
And its two months now.
I am wondering, If this is the situation of priority cases, what would be the delay for normal cases?

An addition to the topic created by @kirankiran10333

2 Likes

It has been two months, but no update yet :scream::scream::scream:. Jupiter totally restricted your account? or just credit/debit freeze since from two months. @Narendra_Saini

1 Like

We understand how frustrating it must be for you to have your account frozen. I’m surprised to hear that the team has been unable to assist you in unfreezing your account over the past two months. :astonished:

1 Like

this is the same reason i am also anxious about i have seen a ton of similar posts on twitter random freezing of accounts is a very concerning thing and people are always keeping their hard earned money in banks .this types of things decrease trust among users.

4 Likes

Do Neo banks have any more rules than traditional banks? Else, why they are doing this kind of things?

1 Like

Agreed. The recent incidents of sudden account frozen have left me feeling extremely anxious about keeping large sums of money in my account.

1 Like

i am also anxious about maintaining 10k (nrv for pro membership ) now.

2 Likes