My account has been freezed without any reason

Name-Gurjit Singh Sidhu

Dear Sir/Madam,
My account has been blocked without any reason please look into it and resolve the issue as soon as possible.I am unable to withdraw any money from my account.Please do the needful at the earliest.

1 Like

Hi @GURJIT_SINGH_SIDHU , first and foremost, please edit your original message and remove your account# and phone#

Also, in case of account blocking, the community will be of little help here as we do not have visibility on the reasons for the blocking and the steps associated with it. In these cases, the only way to resolve this issue as soon as possible is to be in touch with the Jupiter support team. Also, keep an eye out for an email from the Jupiter investigations team, and provide the smallest little detail that they have requested. This will ensure the account review does not get delayed

Thank you for the help I have removed my number and the account number but unfortunately I am going through this issue and it’s really painful when your hard earned money stucks

1 Like

No worries bro. I can understand your feeling.Losing your hard earned money. just go through the official support platform like yagnesh pointed out. They will guide you through the procedures :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:.

1 Like

Yes right now I have received a call about the verification and the verification has been completed and my account will get unfrozen within 48 hours.Thank you so much for the support

3 Likes

Thanks for replying. Usually nobody posts in the community when it gets unblocked :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@GURJIT_SINGH_SIDHU can please mark the thread as resolved?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.