Things don't like in Jupiter

What are the things you don’t like in Jupiter, so that Jupiter team can change their ways . In my opinion,

Takes more time to fix a bug / to introduce a feature, if I send an email they will call me instead of replying to that email, even for a small query/information.

Mention if you feel any.

3 Likes

I completely agree with your point, and I can relate to your experience. I am currently facing an issue and have been in contact with them for follow-up. Despite providing with detailed explanations few times, they want to know the same info repeatedly. Although, I understand that they are simply trying to help resolve the issue.

4 Likes

I am waiting for dark mode. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t bother if they call. Because communicating through mail may take longer time for them to resolve the issue. But they don’t improve the app and note everything as feedback.

5 Likes

This statement effectively summarizes everything, and I wholeheartedly agree with it. @kirankiran10333. :grin: :grin:

While I understand the development side of the business, I’d say time taken to fix a bug and role out a new fetaure.

1 Like