My account is still blocked

I think as neo banks are not regulated by RBI so they are trying to play safe so that their name don’t gets any bad publicity.

2 Likes

I have a different point of view,
What if I do not use jupiter for my day to day UPI expenses and use it only for debit card usage, big purchases, investments ,FD’s etc. :thinking: .

2 Likes

They did credit freeze, I took my money out of it.

4 Likes

atleast your money is safe

3 Likes

Glad, at least you can use your hard earned money when you need it.

4 Likes

You have to do so, else have to pay debit card fee.

3 Likes

mental peace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 235

3 Likes

1 Like

@here

Hello everyone,

Let me clarify things around this case. The team got this checked.

@Narendra_Saini 's account was frozen and it’s a valid case. It was misused.

Narendra had created multiple accounts under the family name. All accounts were frozen due to multiple reasons.

This activity was under high radar and we couldn’t unblock it.

This has been informed by our representatives multiple times.

Narendra had earlier posted on community and the team had clarified the details already.

Hope this clarifies.

7 Likes

I understand one thing here, whose accounts got blocked, they are the telling story in one side they are not mentioning the other side. This is making us to feel panic.

4 Likes

can’t a person make account for his/her family members :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

That’s why we’re here to check every single case.
Since users share/do not share everything, It looks like we’re the ones to blame. The team knows exactly what had happened in every case.

We can’t disclose private matter like this. This is to protect every other user from folks who are misusing the account.

6 Likes

Your family members can make an account, but the identity needs to be theirs, right?

But in this case, it didn’t seem right.

3 Likes

What? It’s shocking to know. I missed it. What do you mean by it .

I haven’t created any account in family name. What do mean by multiple family name.

Yes some of my friends wanted to open a Jupiter account when I told them about Jupiter account because of zero balance. So I referred them , I think I did 3-4 refferal. and keep in understand that Saini is not a family name it’s surname. Someone I referred has Saini as surname doesn’t mean he is my family member. They wanted to do their video kyc but after my account got frozen they didn’t completed their video kyc. And for this you freezed my and my friend’s account also?

1 Like

Look @Narendra_Saini this will get us no where.
I really suggest you to let it go.

We wish to keep a safer environment for all our users here.

2 Likes

What? They used someone else identity or my identity. You are not able to clarify it.

No, I am not fooling you guys. I will give every clarification and every activity that I did on Jupiter from the first day. Don’t judge so quickly. Wait to bring everything and everyone here

1 Like

Alright. This will turn out to be an endless debate :blob_worried:

This conversation is over.

And @here do not fall for these. There are reasons why we have risk checks. Certain actions are taken only after checking every single detail and use cases.

We only get to hear half the conversation here, they do not want to share the whole story.

Narendra will be silenced for some time since he started swearing on other channels now.

3 Likes

Thanks @Shawnpinto for clarifying this issue. I think the intention of every members are genuine, to help him to getting his account back. Yes, we have to more cautious next time. Thanks once again :+1:

3 Likes

I believe it would be best if we move on from this topic and refrain from further discussion on the matter. Team will definitely to their work as per the procedure.

1 Like