Jupiter Debit Card Charges

Never expected these charges so sudden :neutral_face:.

5 Likes

i have a savings account in uco bank which i have registered in bhim with aadhar otp it’s working fine.

4 Likes

Jupiter is the only Neo bank, offering 3.05% interest per annum. All Neo banks are offering 3.50%.

5 Likes

When I was a student a few years back I didn’t even have a pan card, used cash for all my expenses. I created a pan card after graduation. So I have never experienced this dilemma.

Times have changed , with students looking out for rewards and creating credit score out of banking. I am impressed.

4 Likes

Jupiter may consider some suggestion. If they really going to charge to Debit card.

1. If Jupiter will start Charging AMC. Then Jupiter should not Charge Issuance Fee (At least 1st time).
    Or should provide waiver with small/easy Spend condition.
    Otherwise, It will keep away to New customers from Ordering Physical card. (Normal human tendency to avoide to pay unnecessary charges without exploring products)

2. Replacement coz of lost of card will be ok to charge 299+GST.
    But, Re-Issuance fees should be less than Annual charges. If it is same to AMC then, user have higher chances to Not Re-order of Card/or active new card.

4 Likes

I reached out to the customer support team to inquire more details about the charges, but literally they don’t have any idea about this.

7 Likes

No banks are changing for virtual Card, i have virtual Card of bob , pnb , Paytm, jio , Kotak, ippb

4 Likes

Niyox charge 249 including gst… But their criteria small, if you maintain 5k atleast 3 months of 12 then the fee waived

1 Like

If you already have a UPI account activated, you can use it after blocking and closing the debit card also :joy: same thing i do with my sbi , pnb , au small and icici also

1 Like

But every Bank not offering upi activation through addhar

3 Likes

Niyo bank does not charge even if you have zero balance.

3 Likes

Actually, I said about virtual card.

1 Like

Nowadays all Niyo bank charging for their physical debit card, but there is no change for virtual Card.

Jupiter is completely zero balance account, but they only charged for their card , but they should give the virtual Card atleast free.

1 Like

Their is no option for virtual Card only, if u go through the full kyc process… U can access virtual Card only with limited kyc and the account valid for 12 months

1 Like

Will it work, if you change your mobile and wanted to initiate UPI from another device?

2 Likes

My account is full kyc, and I don’t have physical debit card.

1 Like

No if you change your mobile number it’s definitely not working… Because they verify through your mobile number only

4 Likes

When you complete your full kyc ?

1 Like

I think it has been, 2 months nearly

4 Likes

All companies are playing game , like jio do , they give you somedays free service then they are charged :sleepy:

I know Jupiter will take charge bcz fi money also charging for physical debit card, then why Jupiter stopped :joy: they are having same banking partner , but in case card Jupiter gives u signature but fi gives you platinum

1 Like