Job scam report lost money recover

Hello team,

I have been victim of online job scam and I transferred money to the victims account…already reported in cybercrime but please help immediately with the process from bank side…

1 Like

Mode of transaction?
Platform of transactions (paytm, phonePe…)?
Your bank name?
Reciever Bank name?
How many days passed & Amount?

Explain story in short…

Do u have registed FIR? (Most Important)

1 Like

Mode of transaction: bank transfer
Platform: Jupiter account and icici
Bank name: Jupiter and icici
Receiver bank: icici and yes Bank
How many days passed and amount: less than 24hrs, total 6L

I got a message on telegram for online part time job. They asked to complete basic click and submit tasks which I did…they gave profit for 2 days… yesterday while doing tasks they have regularly made by balance negative and asked to clear it… so total 6L transferred and lost… now they are asking 10L to get back all the amount
I have filed a cyber complaint with acknowledgement I’d 22404230002585

3 Likes

Seriously :unamused: are you id*ot ? What can i see you are more educated, then why are you trapped in this type fake job scam ?

For job you don’t need any money to give them in specially when it was a online job .

For some job they’re taken from you some lower amount security deposit, for laptop or other things they only gives you. No such other things

As per my knowledge, u don’t receive the money back, bcz they are too much inteligent than police, and our police are so lezy to work.

But i hope you for positive

3 Likes

I understand…don’t know why my brain didn’t work
What steps I can take

2 Likes

Man, raise a dispute through Jupiter. Do it at the earliest. DM me I will help you out.

3 Likes

In this situation don’t loose hope that you can’t recover. You will recover your money but must need go right way. Sometimes this is time consuming but you can get you money back. Just don’t loose hope.

Collect all possible proofs of chat transfer and group still keep contacted with them, don’t show them that you know that you trapped.

Try to contact Cyber Crime Helpline is 1930 (they will not answer but keep trying

Bank transfer - Means UPI / RTGS / IMPS???

1 - File FIR (most most Important ,otherwise u can’t recover)

2- CONTACT your bank tell about this (they will ask copy of FIR give them if you have otherwise tell them you will provide it within some hours) - also keep proof of that you informed to bank.

Also vist branch and submit written request (click photo of form).

3- go to Receiver’s Bank Branch & meet to Manager give them FIR Copy and ask to freeze reciever account. (For better help also sunbmit request written on paper)

If mangers will not help you then ask to give reply in written. (Please don’t force them, just request them)

4- if still not helped by manger then send mail to recievers banks nodal officer with PROOF & FIR Copy.

If bank didn’t ready to freeze then, you can further contact with RBI - BECAUSE YOU AFTER CONTACTED WITH BANKS THEY HAVE ALSO NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS SITUATION.

5 Likes

At that moment, brain won’t work like that​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:. Feeling so bad for that guy.

1 Like

Its all about situation. I know because i also suffered from in 2020 (but it just 1k) and that i was not aware about how to recover money from online froud.

1 Like

Hey, Its everything about situation and normal human psychology, its not about how much you educated.

Recovery of money is possible, you should not reply in this way. (Negatively)

1 Like

is chargeback possible in this case ?? i have never suffered with such things feeling sad for op 6lakh is too much to loose in scam .

2 Likes

Went to local police station, they said since you have filed cybercrime already no need of FIR

2 Likes

@SHEIKH_AZHARUDDIN Yes, they are right. If you already filed complaint on cybercrime website.

Download copy ask to freez receivers bank account by contacting with bank. Bank nodal officer. Via mail and call.

Is it UPI OR IMPS check your bank statement?

2 Likes

Imps

2 Likes

Do you know that person account details like account number? If yes go to that bank and explain the whole scenario and ask him to freeze the account.

1 Like

It’s just about greed, I still don’t understand how someone trust anybody in this virtual world. Tbh, I’m never gonna give a single penny to anyone like this.

5 Likes

Did you tried to contact with Receiver’s Bank?

1 Like

Sent a mail to the receiver bank …

1 Like

Also try to contact with customer care via call. As much as possible reciever bank should take action.

I am forcing for this Because, you transferred 6 Lakhs and still 24 hrs not completed.

Banks have holiday today.

So UPI have 1 lakh limit/day

If if they tried to cash withdraw via any way
then police can easily spot location.

If they tried IMPS/ RTGS then still Banks can track you money.

IF RECEIVER’S BANK WILL TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY THEN, THERE WILL BE HIGH CHANCE FOR GET MONEY BACK…

2 Likes

POST Recievers BANK IFSC CODE - WE locat branch.

1 Like