Edge CSB bank RuPay Credit Card 💳

Yes, its chargeable from 2nd year onwards.

2 Likes

Now, received this offer, where there is no mention of fees, neither joining nor annual. :thinking:

@Shawnpinto Jupiter is continuously confusing about this Pre-Approved Offer.

So avoid such confusions, instead of sending offers with different types of fees structure to different set of customers, Jupiter should’ve decided one single type of Inaugural Offer and it has been sent to all Eligibilie Pre-approved Customers.

2 Likes

Jupiter edge is such a disappointment imo. For 1K AMC, it’s really not worth it

2 Likes

Can’t open the link on app. It says 0 annual and joining fees. But when I click the banner on the homepage. Nothing happens :disappointed::confused:

Edited:
So I had a chat with the customer support who assured me that the card was free for a lifetime. He also said that the chat could be used a proof for the same. So I went ahead anyway.

After applying for the card and it getting activated, I recieved a mail saying it was free for lifetime. However, the terms and charges section still mentions an annual charge of 999/- .

So I am seriously confused as to what is going on and why is there such miscommunication. Utterly frustrated :woozy_face: and disappointed :frowning:

@Shawnpinto pls help with the same.

1 Like

They make it LTF with current Rewards structure otherwise change it as per the fee charged.

If Edge Card will justify its fees, then public will definitely run behind it, just like SBI Cashback Card, otherwise there won’t be many takers for it, just like Fi Credit Card.

1 Like

Yes, apply link from WhatsApp promotion, doesn’t open on Jupiter App.

1 Like

True. Doesn’t work. Neither does the banner on the homepage. Anyway the banner was taken out later on

Now one can add rupay credit cards to Jupiter UPI after the latest app update 2.2.6

4 Likes

Annual Fee= 0 means LTF
Joining Fee = 0 means FYF

So, yours is LTF.

If Annual fee is reduced to zero then it is clearly LTF.

They charge 2nd year onwards on FYF cards.

Nope. For LTF it is clearly written LTF as seen in earlier screenshots. For annual fee zero it is written zero after certain amount on spends in terms and conditions.

2 Likes

How To Apply Jupiter Federal Bank Credit Card

Hai @Abhaya_322 Welcome to the community :v:t2:
At present, it is available only for pre-approved users.
On the home page, you can see the credit cards Tab and You can click on the ‘Interested’ button to be added to the waitlist.

1 Like

I see in Jupiter app credit card section on home page. Put i can’t apply this I see explore

@Roshan_Meher The Jupiter Edge credit card is in beta stage. It hasn’t been rolled out to everyone. Some people have been selected (randomly or based on their financial relationship with Jupiter or their credit scores) for the beta test.

Some of us have got the cards. But most of us haven’t.

One big birdie told me that it will be rolled out for everyone in a month’s time. Ofcourse provided Federal Bank gives the green signal.

Nope, Jupiter is not following industry standards. i.e. what you’ve said.

Few days back they have sent such offer where both Joining Fees & Annual Fees were 0 but only for 1st year and 2nd year’s Annual Fees is also mentioned 0 but again *Conditions Applied.

So its better to correctly decode their Offer T&Cs before applying for Edge Card, because they are pushing Pre-approved Offers with different sets of T&Cs to different customers. i.e. in someone’s case it might be offered Unconditional LTF while in the case of other its with 0 joining fees and in someone else’s case its with 0 joining & annual fees but only for 1st year, later on it will be chargeabl.

In my case they have sent same Pre-approved Offer with same Credit Limit but with different fee structures, so to avoid any fee related disputes later on, I am verifying the exact interpretation of their current offer. This is the reason behind becoming skeptical.

3 Likes

Nope, I have confirmed this point earlier with @Shawnpinto and he informed me that it means FYF Card for Jupiter. Even if they haven’t mentioned Joining Fees and only Annual Fees is shown as 0.

2 Likes

When they are saying “10x rewards” do they mean 10 jewels per 100? wouldn’t that be just 2% cashback? If so, i really don’t know what Jupiter is thinking with this one

Scapia Card is Co-branded Unconditional LTF Card, issued in partnership with Federal Bank. It is also giving 10X Coins on all online transactions and 5 Coins = Rs. 1 so its 2% rewards rate.

While Jupiter charges extra for 10X Rewards Boosters, on and above the annual fees of Rs. 999 + GST. While 5X Rewards on top 3 categories is already there on Unconditionally LTF OneCard (Metal) and OneCard Lite.

In short what Edge Card is offering is already there in these 2 LTF Cards. While SBI Cashback is VFM against Annual Fees of Rs. 999 + GST. So it’s high time for Jupiter to rethink over Edge Card T&Cs because once all fizz will be gone then there won’t be much takers of Edge Card and there will be no free word to mouth publicity.

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Why is Jupiter Edge giving so little for so much - especially when Axis Ace credit card gives 2% on everything (without boosters) for Rs.499+GST and SBI Cashback gives 5% on online transactions for Rs.999+GST.

But I am keeping a positive outlook on this. I am thinking that the problem lies with Federal Bank especially because the Jupiter Team was pretty excited to introduce this card at the earliest.

And I am seriously hoping that the Jupiter Team is going to make it even better before the public release.

But then there is always the matter of businesses making money. So Jupiter might have thought of making money. It also explains why the rewards have been going down on the Jupiter app.

Also we need to keep in mind that Jupiter is an older business compared to Scapia. So Jupiter has to make money for it’s investors.

These are my theories. Could be right could be wrong. :slight_smile:

4 Likes